What You Should Know
Eggology is an egg product that promotes healthy lifestyles by helping the consumer avoid eating egg yolks. Eggology claims to help body builders add muscle tone. They also claim to help dieters lose weight. Eggology makes these claims on the basis of how your body utilizes protein and carbohydrates to sustain energy. Eggology products are egg whites that come sealed in a variety of containers and products to help busy people eat or drink nutritional foods.
List Of Ingredients
Egg whites are natures number one source of protein. The body uses carbohydrates for energy until the carbs have all be used up. At that time the body starts to used stored up fat cells for energy and weight loss occurs. Diets high in protein promotes the burning of fat cells and creates leaner muscle mass. The egg whites do not have carbohydrates so you are not taking in any when the Eggology products are eaten.
Eggology can be used as scrambled eggs or omelets but they can also be used for baking or drinking. The eggology can be used as a substitute for whole eggs as a way to reduce fat and cholesterol.
The egg whites are pasteurized and tested for salmonella so they are safe to use in uncooked deserts such as meringues, and mousses. Eggology can even be drank but they do need to be shaken or blended first to allow the protein to assimilate in the body better. Natural protein is absorbed easy in the muscle and body better and helps promote weight loss and muscle tonning.
- Natural protein is absorbed instantly by the body without going through a breakdown process otherwise necessary to extract the protein.
- Eggology is a kosher facility and upholds all the standads necessary to maintain a kosher status including continue inspections.
- Eggology is certified as an organic product and company by the State of California, the USDA, and the CCOF which is the recognized organic certifying agency.
- Eggology is certified and dedicated to the humane treatment of all animals.
- Products can be frozen without damaging the quality.
- Eggology egg whites do not contain bacteria; therefore, they can be refrigerated up to 4 months.
- The products do not contain any hormones, antibiotics, or genetically modified organisms.
- Cost more than whole eggs.
- Only found in select locations.
- Available primarily by ordering online.
According to Eggology, their products will help the individual lose weight and build muscle tone when whole eggs are replaced with Eggology products. Many scientist and nutritionist concur the yolk of an egg contains all the fat, cholesterol, trans fat, and carbohydrates.