What You Should Know
Endomondo is a fitness training application and sports-specific community. The free application allows individuals to track activities, including, running, walking and cycling. Mobile devices support the application, as long as the mobile device contains a GPS system. In the event you do not have a mobile device with GPS, you can use a GPS enabled watch. The company also sells apparel for fitness activities. Although the application is free, Endomondo offers a Pro application for a one-time fee of approximately $5.
List of Ingredients
- Fitness tracking application with community support.
Endomondo is a tracking application as well as a company selling sports apparel for fitness. The types of fitness tracked by Endomondo include running, walking and cycling. The application allows you to track your calories, speed, distance and the duration of your workout. Individuals also have the ability to integrate music and share results via social media. All of the aforementioned features as well as countless other features are free. Endomondo does offer a PRO subscription for a one-time fee of approximately $5.
The application is one of the few that is available for all mobile devices. If your mobile device is GPS-enabled, you have the ability to use the application. For individuals that do not have a GPS-enabled device, you can purchase a product with GPS and use Endomondo.
The mobile application is not the only way to benefit from Endomondo. The application is also web-based. Individuals can view the activity feed of community members, enter challenges and read fitness tips and recommendations on the company blog.
- The application is free.
- The PRO subscription is inexpensive.
- You can interact with friends through social media.
- The application allows you to integrate music.
- Real-time interaction from community members.
- Endomondo is supported on the majority of mobile devices.
- GPS-enabled products allow access to the application.
- The company sells sporting apparel.
- Endomondo allows you to track other activities, aside from running, walking and cycling.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- You still need to be motivated to use the application.
Endomondo is a great application for tracking fitness performance. We like that the application is free and the PRO subscription is inexpensive. This allows almost all individuals to access the benefits of the application. We like the community-based support system. At times, individuals need extra motivation in order to achieve their goals. The Endomondo community provides this motivation. The main concern is personal motivation. You have to want to use the application in order to see results. Remember, using the application will not guarantee weight loss.