EPIQ Ripped Review
What You Should Know
Many dieters are scouring the web for the top weight loss product that yields significant results in little time. Just be aware that weight loss does not happen overnight, and you want to shed excess pounds of fat in a healthy manner. Long-term weight reduction is the most ideal, and it usually takes real time and effort. One dietary supplement that may help speed this process along is EPIQ Ripped. It is a capsule formula that is available through several online stores, and it costs $79.99 per bottle. This product is directed to be taken one capsule at a time, twice each day.
- Cayenne pepper fruit (as Capsicum annuum)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (as Coffea canephora robusta) Supplying 45% Chlorogenic Acids and 10% 5-Caffeoylquinic Acid
- Caffeine Anhydrous (137-trimethylxanthine) 200mg of Caffeine
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (as Camellia sinensis) Supplying 25% EGCG
- Yohimbe Bark Extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) Supplying Yohimbine and Rauwolscine
- Raspberry Ketones
- L-Carnitine l-tartrate
- Dandelion Root Extract (as Taraxacum officinale)
- Titanium Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
EPIQ Ripped is made in the USA, and is guaranteed to be free of banned ingredients. This supplement endeavors to improve weight loss results, boost thermo genesis, ignite intense energy levels, and help you reach your weight loss goals. It is free of artificial colors and dyes, and is advertised as high quality. Unlike many diet products, EPIQ Ripped is meant to be taken in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.
The core ingredients found in EPIQ Ripped capsules are Cayenne Pepper (may assist with fat burning), Green Coffee Bean Extract (contains caffeine and antioxidants), Caffeine Anhydrous (boosts energy levels and mental alertness), Green Tea Leaf Extract (offers caffeine and antioxidants to boost metabolic rates), Raspberry Ketones (may aid with fat reduction), Dandelion Root Extract (this diuretic pulls off excess water weight), Yohimbe Bark Extract (helps burn off fat), and L-Carnitine (helps you retain lean muscle tissue).
- This product is free of banned ingredients like Ephedra.
- There are some customer testimonials posted on websites like GNC.
- This supplement formula is high priced at $79.99 per bottle.
- The levels of caffeine in this diet pill are quite high.
- You might experience some side effects, such as insomnia, jitteriness, rapid heartbeat, and anxiety.
You should pay attention to the high levels of caffeine and stimulants used in EPIQ Ripped capsules. Even though the manufacturer emphasizes that no banned substances are used in this diet pill, the combination of stimulants is likely to cause side effects. Then there is the price issue. $79.99 for a bottle of EPIQ Ripped is certainly not cheap. Lastly, this product does not come with a 100% money-back guarantee.