EPIQ Shred Review
What You Should Know
You can search and search for the most ideal diet pill available, but finding it is easier said than done. Especially when there are hundreds of supplements on the market nowadays. One of the newer diet products available over-the-counter is EPIQ Shred. The question is, can it really help you shed those unwanted pounds? EPIQ Shred is intended to be taken 30-60 minutes before the two heaviest meals of the day (one capsule is a serving). Eight ounces of water should be consumed with this supplement.
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as nicotinic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium d-pantothenate)
- Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta) 200mg
- Raspberry ketones
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- L-carnitine l-tartrate
- White kidney bean (as Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Saffron stigma (as Crocus sativa)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
EPIQ Shred is available for $49.99 (60 capsules). You can find this dietary supplement on websites like GNC. According to the manufacturer, this formula helps support metabolic energy, while assisting with shredded weight loss. It is a non-stimulant supplement, and is suitable for men and women alike. EPIQ Shred should be taken for 60 consecutive days, and is meant to be taken in conjunction with regular exercise and a sensible diet.
Raspberry Ketone is one ingredient found in EPIQ Shred, and it may help with fat burning. Vitamins B6 and B12 are included to boost your energy levels, while CLA is incorporated to prevent the loss of lean muscle tissue. White Kidney Bean is added to block the body’s absorption of carbohydrates and fats. The most notable key ingredient in this diet pill is Green Coffee Bean Extract, and it is claimed to boost weight loss results.
- This weight loss product is free of artificial colors and dyes.
- A sensible diet plan and regular exercise are encouraged.
- Some dieters will appreciate that stimulants are not used in EPIQ Shred.
- There are several user complaints about EPIQ Shred being ineffective.
- Even though this product is marketed as stimulant-free, it does contain Green Coffee Bean.
- Some people will have allergic reactions to this diet product.
- No free trial samples are available for testing EPIQ Shred.
The idea of EPIQ Shred being stimulant-free is a tad confusing when each serving contains 200 milligrams of Green Coffee Bean Extract. While it is not clarified, we are to assume this is decaffeinated coffee extract. Otherwise, this product is not stimulant-free. Overall, EPIQ Shred is comparable to many other diet pills and fat loss supplements available online and in GNC stores. There is no special ingredient that makes this weight loss product stand out.