Essential Boost Review
What You Should Know
Essential Boost is produced by a company called Savvier, LP and the website, www.essentialboost.com boasts toll free phone numbers for both ordering and customer service, as well as a physical mailing address and an email worksheet. Savvier is also responsible for products such as the Bender Ball, Zone Pilates and 6 Second Abs.
EGCG, Vitamins A, C and E, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic Acid, B6 and B12 Vitamins, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Guarana and Panax Ginseng Root.
Essential Boost contains safe, natural and powerful energy boosting herbal extracts as part of a revolutionary supplement that adds the benefits of a multivitamin to the fat burning, energy boosting properties of herbs. They use only proven ingredients and no ephedra or ephedra substitutes. Sure, you could just drink green tea, but since the EGCG in green tea is about 1%, and the concentrated green tea extract in Essential Boost is 50%, Essential Boost just makes more sense! Vitamins and minerals are necessary compounds your body cannot make on its own, so they combined them with their formula, adding assets to an already prosperous equation. Just one pill twice a day is all you need!
- All natural, safe and effective ingredients.
- Vitamins and minerals are included.
- All vitamins, minerals and herbs within the Essential Boost formula have been proven effective through clinical studies.
- No carb or sugar blocker, no fat burner and no appetite suppressant are contained within.
- This product is much like a drug store diet blend vitamin.
- EGCG is a stimulant, so intake of caffeine containing products will have to be limited.
If you are just looking to maintain your healthy weight and lose just a minimal amount of weight, this may be just the product you are looking for, but if you have a need for a substantial weight loss, you may need to find a product that contains an appetite suppressant, a fat burner and maybe even a carb/ sugar blocker to help you achieve your goal. The added vitamins and minerals are a wonderful bonus, but they alone are not enough to help you carve out a new “you”.