Essiac Tonic Review
What You Should Know
Essiac Tonic is an herbal blend, typically given in tea form, but in the case of the product mentioned in this review, is given in droplet form. The droplets are meant to be mixed with water and drank at least one time per day. The idea is that by using this supplement you can strengthen your immune system to ward off sickness and disease. It does not seem to have any weight loss benefit, but may be able to keep your body healthier. Read this review to find out more about the product and how it may be able to help you.
List of Ingredients
Essiac Tonic contains the following ingredients:
- Burdock root
- Sheep Sorrel herb
- Slippery Elm inner bark
- Chinese (Turkish) Rhubarb root
Essiac Tonic comes from many different manufacturers and in many different formulas. In the case of the one chosen for this review (Herbs Etc. Essiac Tonic AF 2 fl. Oz.) there are only four main herbal ingredients. It is designed to support your body during times of stress to keep you healthy and ward off sickness. Burdock root is used to treat a variety of conditions, but is commonly used a diuretic to help cleanse the body. Sheep Sorrel herb is an astringent that is thought to have cancer-fighting abilities. Slippery Elm inner bark is used to treat a variety of issues including: sore throat, Gastroesophogeal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and various external wounds to the skin such as burns and scrapes. Chinese (Turkish) Rhubarb root is used for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, blood clotting, laxative, and astringent properties..
- Essiac Tonic is all natural.
- This may help to boost your immune system so you do not get sick as often.
- Essiac Tonic is not safe for women who are pregnant.
- There are many different varieties and blends of Essaic created by many different companies. Take a close look at what you are getting.
- Each merchant will have a different money back guarantee policy.
- This is not really for weight loss so much as overall health support.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- We were not able to find any customer testimonials to support this Essiac Tonic.
Essiac Tonic may be worth keeping around and using when your body is stressed out and tired. It very well may strengthen your immune system so you are less likely to get sick so you can spend more time in the gym, but it really will not help you reach your weight loss goals any other way. If you are trying to lose weight, the important part of your plan lies in a balanced diet and regular exercise routine comprised of both strength training and cardio exercise. A weight loss supplement featuring either an appetite suppressant or a fat burner can help support your diet and exercise to produce better weight loss.