What You Should Know
Estrin-D is a diet pill that’s stated to be “specifically for adult women.” This weight reduction supplement appears to be manufactured by Covaxil Laboratories LLC. Unlike some other dietary drugs, Estrin-D aims to assist “menopausal and perimenopausal” women. This weight loss supplement is stated to be Ephedra-free. Estrin-D is not directed to be taken in conjunction with regular exercise or a specific diet. It works by delaying gastric emptying, hence reducing the user’s calorie intake. There doesn’t appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Estrin-D diet pills.
The primary active components of Estrin-D diet supplements are a0- “potent xanthine mixture” (stimulant), Yerba Mate, Guarana and Damiana. This supplement endeavors to boost the user’s metabolism, balance hormonal levels, delay gastric emptying and increase energy levels. Estrin-D is not to be used by men. Unfortunately, there are no free trial samples of Estrin-D offered through the official website at this time. There is no company background information posted on the website, nor does it state when Estrin-D was first developed. The official website does provide a “comprehensive analysis” of Estrin-D diet pills. There aren’t any customer testimonials offered on the official website. Estrin-D can be purchased through the website for $59.99.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Estrin-D is a diet pill that’s marketed specifically toward adult menopausal and perimenopausal women. Similar to many other dietary supplements, Estrin-D aims to assist with weight reduction by boosting the user’s metabolism and increasing energy levels. Estrin-D is additionally claimed to balance hormonal levels and delay gastric emptying. Key ingredients found in Estrin-D are a potent xanthine mixture (stimulant), Yerba Mate, Guarana and Damiana. There are some clinical findings offered on the official website. However, no free trial samples of Estrin-D are available. Estrin-D sells for $59.99 and is directed to be taken daily with water.
- Estrin-D can be easily and conveniently purchased via the official website.
- There is some clinical research posted on the Estrin-D website.
- Estrin-D is stated on the official website to be Ephedra-free.
- There are no customer testimonials posted on the official Estrin-D website.
- There is no company background information offered on the website.
- Estrin-D is not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Estrin-D offered through the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Estrin-D may not be suitable for some individuals.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- The website does not state when Estrin-D dietary supplements were first developed.
In today’s ever-expanding market for weight loss pills, diet supplements and dietary drugs, Estrin-D does not do an excellent job of standing out. On the bright side, this diet drug is geared specifically toward older women, which is unique when you consider all the others on the market that are not. However, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials, a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, some background information on the company, a full product ingredient list and more substantial product information offered on the official website.