Euro Diet Review
What You Need To Know
The Euro Diet Plan is available at www.eurodiet.com, and although it is based in Luxembourg, the website does include a physical mailing address, a facsimile number, an email form and a host of (overseas) phone numbers for contact purposes. According to the email form, a trained physician close to your home or work will contact you with more information within 24 hours of it’s submission.
Four diet phases.
Four phases are utilized in the Euro Diet process. Phase One is Protein Nutrition. For a period of 10- 30 days your diet will consist of high proteins, which take more time to breakdown, thus empowering the metabolism. The second phase is Selective Nutrition. For 20-40 days, “real meals” are consumed, with a calculated and optimized protein intake to help avoid irritability and tiredness. Phase Three is Gradual Nutrition, where carbohydrates are gradually reintroduced to the daily diet. Phase Four is Balanced Nutrition, where you are monitored and helped to maintain the new, slimmer, healthier you. During all four phases, you will receive pre-packaged portions of allowed foods and beverages that are rich in soluble fibers and low in dietary sugars.
The Euro Diet has been clinically developed, is professionally and medically supervised and has been used throughout Europe for more than 15 years. The website gives an in depth example of how the scales are so often unlevel in our lives. When our input far exceeds our output our health is affected. The natural and obvious solution is to increase the output and decrease the input, thus leveling our health and our scales. Euro Diet helps by providing precise portions and proteins, along with a team for support and maintenance. The system basically deprives your body of unnecessary carbohydrates and fats to help you burn off what you have stored, then it reintroduces them in moderation, to help you maintain a healthy balance.
- Physician supported and well established program.
- Multitudes of products available to satisfy every palate, from soups to omelets and from hot beverages to cereal bars.
- The program can be followed while out of the home, provided you maintain your limited carbohydrate intake and avoid cakes, wines and alcohols.
- A program of this magnitude is usually quite expensive, although there is no price suggested on the website.
- As far as I can tell, this program is only available in Europe.
- The UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and more are all listed on the contact page.
This may be an alternative for some, but with the possibly exorbitant costs associated with this type of long term plan may be too rich for the blood of most. These programs are typically $10 a day or more and will quickly overwhelm a budget.