Exact Green Tea Review
What You Should Know
Exact Green Tea is an organic, natural weight loss supplement. The product contains 100% pure green tea, which is low in caffeine. Green tea naturally stimulates the central nervous system and adrenal glands, which generally increases metabolism and energy levels.
The company’s website offers a 14 day free trial when you pay $4.95 for shipping and handling, and a monthly supply after the trial is $59.95.
List of Ingredients
Exact Green Tea contains pure green tea.
Exact Green Tea contains low levels of caffeine, so users will not suffer side effects of supplements containing more caffeine. Also, green tea naturally contains antioxidants, which are good for the body’s general health. Antioxidants prevent cells in the body from oxidizing, a process than can cause cancer and other health problems.
Green tea contains the chemical epigallocatechin gallate, which increases thermogenic fat burning by increasing the metabolic rate. Thermogenic fat burning is advantageous, because it helps the body burn more calories throughout the day.
- Exact Green Tea promotes thermogenic fat burning, an effective method of losing weight.
- Exact Green Tea offers a free 14-day trial when you pay shipping and handling.
- Exact Green Tea contains lower levels of caffeine than some other supplements.
- Some studies have shown real weight loss benefits from green tea.
- 100% natural—no filler ingredients.
- Polyphenols that naturally exist in green tea are biologically active, meaning that they can prevent some medications from working properly in your body.
- Green tea does contain some caffeine, which has some undesirable side effects.
- Some customers may find the almost $60 a month price to be a bit high, when green tea can be purchased elsewhere for less.
- No before/after pictures are available for this product.
- There is no money-back guarantee mentioned on the product website.
- No free gift is offered with purchase of this product.
Exact Green Tea may be worth checking out, but be careful of the 14-day free trial turning into a monthly credit card charge—Exact Green Tea will automatically bill you at the end of your free trial unless you call and cancel.
There are very few available customer testimonials and reviews of how the product actually works, so some customers may feel like they are taking a risk by purchasing Exact Green Tea. Users are unlikely to see significant results within the 14-day trial, so they may have to spend $59.95 for a month supply to really try the product.
There are many similar products available, since this product consists of pure green tea. Nothing about its formulation makes Exact Green Tea stand out from other products, so we would recommend checking into other less expensive options, or supplements that have customer testimonials and research to prove their effectiveness.