EXT Sports STIM 10 Review
What You Should Know
Diet pills contain key ingredient combinations to potentially encourage weight reduction. However, you need to consider whether or not specific ingredients are proven for weight loss. Many ingredients used in modern diet pills only yield temporary weight loss effects. In this review, we will take a look at EXT Sports STIM 10. This product is for sale through dealers like GNC, and retails for $49.99 (56 capsules).
- Niacin (B3) as Nicotinic Acid 30mg
- Feel Good Powerful Stim Matrix Proprietary Blend 540mg
- Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous)
- Ceylon Leadwort Root
- Babachi Seed
- Rauwolfia Serpentina Bark
- Kola Nut Seed
- Yerba Mate Leaf
- Cassia Nomame Aerial
- Cacao Seed
- Kiwi Fruit
- White Kidney Bean Seed
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- FD&C Blue 1
- FD&C Red 40
EXT Sports STIM 10 can be taken daily, once each morning on an empty stomach. However, since this weight loss formula is so potent, it cannot be taken more than once each day. This diet pill endeavors to control food cravings, increase energy levels, and boost the body’s metabolism. It is advertised as a CNS Stimulant, and should help increase thermo genesis. Therefore the body should burn off calories at a faster rate.
As for the ingredients found in EXT Sports STIM 10, they include Vitamin B3, Caffeine Anhydrous (this is a stimulant that may increase the metabolism and boost energy levels), Ceylon Leadwort Root, Babachi Seed, Rauwolfia Serpentina Bark, Kola Nut Seed, Yerba Mate Leaf (contains caffeine to increase energy), White Kidney Bean Extract (helps block carbohydrates from being absorbed), Cacao Seed, and Cassia Nomame Aerial. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
- This weight loss product might help suppress food cravings.
- EXT Sports STIM 10 should increase your energy.
- This supplement contains a lot of caffeine, which is not suitable for everyone.
- This diet pill might cause adverse reactions like rapid heartbeat, dizziness, shortness of breath, and severe headaches.
- EXT Sports STIM 10 is more expensive than many other options.
- Artificial colors/dyes are found in this weight loss pill.
- This supplement cannot be taken for more than eight weeks.
You should certainly stop to consider the caffeine content in EXT Sports STIM 10 before you decide to try it out. Clearly this weight loss supplement contains a heavy amount of caffeine, and that is why there is a warning that it can cause side effects. Some people may be deterred by the artificial colors found in this product as well. Then there is the $50 price tag, which is pretty steep. On the plus side, EXT Sports STIM 10 might help suppress food cravings and increase your energy levels to some degree.