What You Should Know
It is very important to be careful with diet pills and weight loss supplements. This is especially true about diet products that are available online and in stores, with no prescription required. As you may know, these weight loss products are not regulated to the same degree as prescription weight loss pills are. Therefore it is important to read the label carefully, and have a good understanding of what you are taking. We are now going to take a look at ExtremeCut, which is a diet product that is available overseas. It is sold in capsule form, and can be purchased online (not available to Americans).
- Tirosina 500 mg
- Cissus Quadrangularis 350 mg
- Irvingia Gabonensis 450 mg
- Caffeine 400 mg
- Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolina) 270mg
- Fenilalanina 100 mg
- Chá Verde Extract (80% Polifenóis) 300 mg
- Hordenina 30 mg
- Zinc 30 mg 300%
ExtremeCut contains a number of ingredients to potentially assist with weight loss. This formula is supposed to help regulate blood sugar levels, suppress hunger, boost energy levels, and assist with fat burning. It is taken at different times of the day, and four capsules are taken each day. The specifics are difficult to understand since the dealer websites are in Spanish. There does not appear to be a special diet plan needed with this supplement.
Some common ingredients are used in ExtremeCut, such as Irvingia Gabonensis, Coleus Forskohlii, Cissus Quadrangularis, and Caffeine. You will find these same ingredients used in numerous other diet pills and weight loss products available today. Unfortunately there are no customer testimonials or clinical study results found on ExtremeCut. There are no before and after photos posted to support this supplement either.
- Some daily vitamins and minerals are found in this supplement.
- This product comes in a convenient capsule form.
- You are directed to take four capsules each day.
- There is no clinical evidence that this weight loss product actually works.
- No official American price was posted for ExtremeCut.
- This weight loss formula may lead to side effects.
- It does not look like this diet pill is available to people in the United States.
At the end of the day, there are certainly more promising diet products available. While ExtremeCut does contain some basic weight loss pill ingredients, such as Caffeine, it is not proven to encourage real weight loss. Then there is the notion of taking four capsules per day, which some dieters will not like. Regardless, ExtremeCut does not appear to be available to those living in the United States. Fortunately there are alternative diet products available that contain proven key ingredients for weight loss.