What You Should Know
Fat Cleanse is a product produced by Vivitas, and made in Vancouver, British Columbia and Acton, Ontario in Canada. This product is all natural, and is specifically designed to help you lose weight quickly by cleansing your body by shedding unwanted fat. It is meant to enhance a current weight loss plan, and should boost the results you see from a diet and exercise. This product is made for use for women only, and should be taken with water. However, pregnant women should not use this product, as it can potentially cause problems and add complications to the pregnancy. It is recommended that to reach maximum results you should drink at least 2 liters of water per day while taking these pills.
This Canadian made product is offered in 90 capsule bottles for just under $20. They are available from a variety of online stores, and are offered in easy to take capsules. This makes it easy and convenient to use this supplement.
List of Ingredients
Fat Cleanse contains green tea extract, Dandelion Root Extract, Inulin, Passion Flower Extract, and Apple Pectin. These ingredients are supposed to calm down cravings, boost metabolism, help flush toxins, and even improve urinary tract health.
Fat Cleanse is sold in bottles of 90 pills. You are supposed to take 2 pills, three times a day. This means that the 90 pills will only last for 15 days, but even though they only last for 15 days, at just over $1 per day, this is pretty cheap compared to other dieting supplements on the market.
- These pills are cheap, and offered in convenient capsules that are easy to swallow.
- For dieting supplements these Fat Cleanse pills are relatively cheap.
- These pills are all natural, and contain no fat, and no caffeine.
- Although the pill bottle comes with 90 pills, these only last for 15 days, as you have to take 6 each day.
- Many users have experienced bloating, constipation, and other bowel problems after using this product.
- There are no before and after photos available online.
- Some users actually reported a weight gain as well as other side effects such as headaches, abdominal pain and other problems.
- There is no money back guarantee offered with this product.
Fat Cleans claims to boost metabolism, and curb your appetite. It has all natural ingredients, and it is relatively inexpensive compared to other diet pills, but it also has several reasons for concern. There is no money back guarantee, and this can cause potential users to doubt the results. Also, there are several side effects such as constipation, bloating, and even abdominal pain that may accompany these pills. Finally, there just isn’t enough evidence to support these claims. If you are interested in taking these pills, you should talk to your doctor and see if it is safe for you.