What You Should Know
Fat Converter Tabs are produced and marketed by Atkins. Although I visited the site, I was unable to locate the product in their “store”. Atkins can be reached by a physical mailing address out of Connecticut and an email form is available on the site. The Atkins site also offers multiple payment methods, promotions and discounts, returns, delivery information and more.
Atkins Fat Converter Tabs contain a proprietary blend of enzymes including Proteolytic, Lipolic and Amylolytic enzymes.
Enzymes are proteins that facilitate chemical reactions in all living organisms and are required for every action that takes place in your body. All tissues, muscles, bones and cells are run by enzymes. Proteolytic Enzymes can aid in reducing inflammation, cleansing debris from the blood, dissolving fibrin and reducing the potential for blood clots, maximizing the efficiency of the immune system, killing bacterium, viruses, molds and fungi, and dissolving scar tissue. Lipolytic Enzymes liberate fatty acids and glycerols where they can be properly burned. Amylolytic Enzymes aid in the breakdown and digestion of carbohydrates.
Fat Converter Tabs are to be used in conjunction with the Atkins Core Diet. They are simply used to help with the breakdown and metabolizing of fatty acids and carbohydrates. When paired with a low carbohydrate diet such as Atkins, they may help lower the absorption of carbohydrates even further. Since it is inherently necessary to use this supplement as an integral part of an established Atkins diet, Fat Converter Tabs may be considered virtually useless on their own. While enzymes may assist with the digestion and proper utilization of fats as energy sources, they harness no real ability to aid in actual weight loss.
- Fat Converter Tabs are to be used alongside an established Atkins Low Carbohydrate diet which offers support and physician support.
- Fat Converter Tabs include enzymes which are necessary for all bodily functions.
- Many people will have trouble sticking to an Atkins type low carbohydrate intake diet, as most readily available and used dietary staples re forbidden.
- There is little actual evidence to support the claims that enzymes will effectively aid in weight loss.
- There are no testimonials available to support the products claims.
- The Atkins Website doesn’t even list this supplement as available.
- Fat Converter Tabs do not contain any appetite suppressants, stimulants or fat burning components.
In the end, with so many options available for potential weight loss solutions, Atkins Fat Converter Tabs may not be the best choice out on the market today. There is no proof available that these enzymes do anything to help with weight loss. If a significant weight loss is what you are after, an entirely different product including a thermogenic fat burner, an appetite suppressant- like hoodia gordonii- and a mild stimulant to aid in the increase of metabolism may be a better option.