Fat Eater Review
What You Should Know
Crystal Spring Missions, who are the manufacturers of Fat Eater, tell us that this weight loss product has been conceived using the latest scientific research that has been done regarding natural weight loss. Crystal Spring Mission is a company that produces a range of health and beauty supplements.
The ingredients in Fat Eater consist of Vitamin B6, Idodine, Guar Gum, Glucomannan Blend, Psyllium Husk, Uva Ursi, Lecithin, Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Black Walnut in a base of Apple Pectin, and Grapefruit.
The manufacturers of Fat Eater, on their official website, tell us that the Vitamin B6 in their product helps users to metabolize fat, and that the psylium husk helps to clean out the system. They further tell us that the guar gum will help to absorb liquid and form bulk and that the lecithin will help support the liver and enable the body to metabolize fats more efficiently. This product also contains Iodine, which Crystal Spring Missions says will support the thyroid. However, caution needs to be taken with Iodine, since too much Iodine can be dangerous for those who already have a thyroid problem. Glucomannan, which is also contained in Fat Eater, is derived from the kojac root and is a fibre that absorbs water and forms a gel like mass in the stomach. As both Glucomannan and guar gum absorb liquid and form bulk you should drink a lot of water when taking this product. Fat Eater can be ordered directly from the official website at a cost of $24.33 for a bottle. The product can also be ordered from a telephone number given on the site.
- There is an official manufacturer’s website for Fat Eater.
- A comprehensive list of ingredients is given on the web site.
- The product can be ordered directly from the website or by telephone.
- This product contains ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss products on the market today.
- There is no money back guarantee for Fat Eater.
- The product manufacturers do not actually provide any evidence to prove that Fat Eater is superior to other similar weight loss products on the market today.
- Fat Eater is not the only product to contain Glucomannan and Lecithin.
Competition is fierce amongst weight loss products on the market today. There are so many products whose manufacturers claim have been conceived with the latest scientific research, which means that these manufacturers really do need to make their product stand out. They especially need to explain to consumers what distinguishes their product from others that are available, with similar ingredients, while still providing evidence to back up all of their diet claims. Unfortunately we do not feel that the manufacturers of Fat Eaters have provided evidence that could lead us to conclude that it is superior to other products available for sale.