Fat Fader Review
What You Should Know
Fat Fader is a topical fat reduction cream. Individuals rub the cream on target areas and within weeks, localized fat stores are eliminated. This is what the company tells consumers. There are several studies available stating topical creams simply firm the skin and give the appearance of fat reduction, instead of actually causing dieters to lose fat. We know that target reduction is an ineffective means to weight loss and especially fat loss. In order to maximize fat loss, dieters need to change existing eating habits, exercise more and consume the correct supplements.
List of Ingredients
- Raspberry Ketones
- Green Tea Extract
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
Fit Fader is a topical fat reduction cream designed to reduce fat in target areas. The cream uses the clinically studied ingredient Aminophylline. In research, participants lost approximately one inch off their waist in the 12-week trial. Although the amount of inches lost was minimal, there was still as reduction. In the clinical trial, diet was addressed. Participants consumed a diet consisting of approximately 1,200 calories. Fit Fader does not address caloric intake. This leads us to believe that if you do not address diet, Fit Fader is potentially non-effective.
The supplement is quite expensive compared to similar supplements on the market. We did not find the supplement on an official website, only on third party ecommerce sites such as Amazon.com for approximately $40. This is possibly more than the average dieter is willing to spend on a product with no guarantee of efficacy.
- There is a clinical study relating to Aminophylline.
- Fit Fader contains a proven weight loss ingredient.
- There is no official website for the product.
- There are claims the customer testimonials are not accurate.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The clinical study did not disclose the amount of Aminophylline used on the participants.
- Diet, exercise and supplementation are not addressed.
- The supplement is expensive.
- Participants in the study only lost, on average, 1 inch off of their waist.
We are on the fence with Fat Fader. The product does contain green tea, a proven weight loss ingredient. We even found a clinical trial proving the effectiveness of the key ingredient, Aminophylline. The main concern relating to Fit Fader is the spot reduction of fat and cellulite. There is no guarantee of fat loss or weight loss. In order to achieve a reduction of fat, you must change your lifestyle, not just apply a topical cream. You need to change eating habits, exercise and use the correct amount of supplements in order to see real change.