What You Should Know
Fedramine is a non-prescription weight loss supplement that’s claimed by the manufacturer to be an alternative to “Phentermine.” This product is manufactured by Internet Marketing Solutions Group, LLC. Fedramine aims to boost the user’s metabolism, increase energy levels and suppress appetite. A 30-day supply of this diet drug sells for $69.00, which gets you 60 capsules, on the official website. This diet supplement is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Regular exercise and a proper diet plan are encouraged with Fedramine.
Similar to many other weight reduction drugs, Fedramine has warnings for individuals who suffer from high blood pressure, thyroid disease, kidney afflictions and clinical depression, as well as for those who are under 18. The primary ingredients found in Fedramine pills are Vitamin B12, Chromium (burns away fat), Manganese, White Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract (boosts the metabolism), Metabromine, Guarana (increases energy) and Citrus Aurantium. Fedramine is directed to be taken 30 minutes prior to breakfast and lunch (1-2 capsules each time). No customer testimonials for Fedramine supplements are provided on the official website. Fedramine is sold with a 30-day money-back/satisfaction guarantee. However, no free trial samples of Fedramine are offered. Potential side effects that may occur while taking Fedramine are dry mouth, nervousness, restlessness and difficulty sleeping.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B12, Chromium, Manganese, White Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract, Metabromine, Guarana, Citrus Aurantium, Licorice Root Extract, Kola Nut Extract, Caffeine, Gelatin, Rice Flour and Magnesium Strearate.
Fedramine is a weight reduction drug that comes in capsule form. This diet supplement is suitable for both women and men, and sells for $69. Fedramine endeavors to boost the user’s metabolism, increase energy levels and suppress appetite. The key components found in Fedramine are Vitamin B12, Chromium, Manganese, White Willow Bark, Green Tea Extract, Metabromine, Guarana and Citrus Aurantium. Although warnings are posted for Fedramine on the official website, there doesn’t appear to be any clinical evidence offered to show exactly how Fedramine lives up to its product claims.
- Women and men are both able to take Fedramine to potentially lose excess body weight.
- For $69, Fedramine can be easily purchased through the website.
- There is no prescription required with Fedramine weight loss capsules.
- Unlike many diet pills, Fedramine comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There are a number of warnings posted for those who take Fedramine.
- Individuals under the age of 18, in addition to women who’re pregnant or nursing, cannot take Fedramine supplements.
- There aren’t any free trial samples of Fedramine available.
- Clinical research and/or product development studies are not posted on the official website to support Fedramine.
- Fedramine may cause side effects like dry mouth, nervousness, restlessness and difficulty sleeping.
- Those who’re afflicted with allergies should consult a physician before taking Fedramine.
Fedramine capsules are claimed to suppress appetite, boost energy levels and assist with weight loss, but so are most modern diet pills. However, dieters would probably be more interested in this diet drug if some clinical data were offered by the manufacturer to support the claimed effectiveness of Fedramine. Moreover, it would also be reassuring to see a 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website, along with free trial samples of Fedramine and fewer health warnings.
a WordPress rating system