What You Should Know
In case you can’t tell by the name, Femme Slender is a product that’s geared to help women lose weight. The company says that it’s won awards for its products, which are supposed to be tailored specifically for women’s bodies.
Femme Slender’s formula is supposed to help customers burn off stored fat quickly, restrain the consumers’ appetites, and block dietary fats and carbs.
The company tells its customers to completely avoid things such as salt, cookies, pastries, and fruit juices. It also says that you should avoid eating if you’re not hungry, and avoid having more than two or three cups of tea or coffee a day.
List of Ingredients
Femme Slender Couture Curves uses 8 ingredients that work on fatty deposits, and has 100 percent pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Its ingredients include 100 mgs of Guarana, 100 mgs of Green Tea, 75 mgs of Yerba Mate, 50 mgs of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid, 50 mgs of Alpha Lipoic Acid, 50 mgs of Choline, 50 mgs of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, and 25 mgs of Cayenne per tablet.
Femme Slender claims to be the only company that has a weight loss supplement with Tetradecylthioacetic Acid, Yerba Mate, and N-Acetyl-Tyrosine in one formula.
Some of the products include Femme Slender Freedom, Femme Slender Body Beautiful, Femme Slender Couture Curves, Femme Slender Slim-X, Femme Slender Slinky, and Femme Slender Glamorous.
You can find many of the Femme Slender products on the Web for about $35.
- If the company’s claims are true, Femme Slender products could help women lose weight quickly.
- The products do contain at least some products that help women lose weight.
- The company does warn its consumers to change their diet habits, instead of just pushing a lose-weight-quick scheme.
- Beware of companies that say you’ll receive instant, or even very quick, results.
- Some say that several of the ingredients in Femme Slender Couture Curves don’t help lose weight at all.
- Opponents also argue that Femme Slender doesn’t have the right amount of ingredients that help people lose weight. For example, opponents say that Femme Slender Couture Curves uses the wrong amount of green tea in the products.
- There are probably several other better options out there, and it’s not been completely proven that Femme Slender is worth the money.
Several of the ingredients in Femme Slender products can help women lose weight, but it’s debatable as to whether they contain the right amount of these ingredients. Also, some opponents of the product say that several of the Femme Slender’s ingredients don’t really help people lose weight.
Although some customers would say that Femme Slender products have helped them lose weight, others would argue that they’re a waste of money, or at least that there are plenty of other better options.