What You Should Know
Fenphedra is a “high performance” weight reduction supplement that aims to assist women with losing unwanted weight. This diet drug is claimed to be a “chemically altered diet pill.” The official website does not reveal who makes Fenphedra, nor does it state when Fenphedra was first manufactured. Fenphedra is marketed through the official website for $69.99 for 69 capsules. There are a few customer testimonials offered on the official website. Fenphedra is sold with a money-back guarantee, as long as the bottle has not been opened. Like most diet pills, Fenphedra is directed to be taken daily with water.
One aspect of Fenphedra that makes it unique is that it addresses C-A-R-T (cocaine amphetamine regulatory transcript) and inhibits Neuropeptide-Y (NPY). Some of the primary active ingredients offered in Fenphedra are DiCaffeine Malate (malic acid and all-natural caffeine), Chocamine TM (cocoa plant extract), Phenylethylamine (chocolate extract), Synephrine HCI (boosts energy, burns fat and curbs hunger) and Humulus Lupus (plant extract that calms). The official website for Fenphedra does not address any particular diet plan or fitness regimen. There are no free trial samples of Fenphedra offered through the official website. Like many other weight loss supplements, Fenphedra endeavors to assist users with fat burning, appetite suppression and increased energy levels. It is directed to take 1 capsule of Fenphedra 30 minutes prior to breakfast and lunch.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Fenphedra is essentially a weight loss pill that aims to assist women by suppressing appetite, burning fat and boosting energy levels. The key active components of Fenphedra are DiCaffeine Malate (malic acid and all-natural caffeine), Chocamine TM (cocoa plant extract), Phenylethylamine (chocolate extract), Synephrine HCI (boosts energy, burns fat and curbs hunger) and Humulus Lupus (plant extract that calms). Fenphedra is directed to be taken twice daily with water and is sold via the official website for $69.99.
- Fenphedra can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- There are some customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- Fenphedra comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- There are no free trial samples of Fenphedra offered through the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Fenphedra diet capsules may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There is no background information on the company that manufactures Fenphedra diet supplements on the official product website.
- The 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website only applies to those who never open the Fenphedra container, making it impossible for those who try the product and are not satisfied to return their merchandise.
- A full ingredient list for Fenphedra is not provided on the website.
- Fenphedra appears to only be marketed toward women (not men).
While Fenphedra does offer some unique active ingredients, the notion that there is not any company background information supplied on the official website may raise a few eyebrows. All in all, this diet supplement is marketed in a similar fashion to most others. It would be nice to see some real clinical research posted on the official website, along with a real money-back guarantee (without stipulations about opening the product) and a full product ingredient list for Fenphedra.