What You Should Know
Fenphedrine is a fat burner and appetite suppressant designed to help stimulate weight loss. We will take a closer look at the product to determine if it is worth the investment for those who are looking to lose a few pounds.
List Of Ingredients
Fenphedrine contains the following ingredients: Infinergy dicaffeine malate, HOPS, Chocamine, Razberi-k, Ginger 20% gingerols, Phenylethylamine(PEA), Evodiamine 98%, Sclareolide, and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine(DMAA).
Fenphedrine features a unique blend of ingredients known to help burn fat and suppress the appetite to help you lose weight. The dicaffeine malate is a patented blend designed to buffer out the negative side effects from the stimulant while still giving you the benefits from the caffeine. HOPS, otherwise known as humulus lupus, is a relaxant for the body and mind to combat stress that triggers the hormones that hold onto fat in the body. Chocamine comes from chocolate and offers numerous health benefits including: more fat burning, appetite suppression, and increased energy levels. Razberi-k is a natural fat burner. , Ginger 20% gingerols helps to soothe the stomach and take care of the digestive system. Phenylethylamine(PEA) is commonly known as the “love drug” in chocolate, and is used as an appetite suppressant. Evodiamine 98% is a natural fat burner. Sclareolide is another natural fat burner. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine(DMAA) works like adrenaline does on the body, which triggers the body to burn more fat.
- Fenphedrine contains many proven ingredients to help burn fat and suppress the appetite.
- Fenphedrine has several fat burners, but we don’t know if there is enough of the ingredients in the formula to produce real results.
- There are a couple of stimulants in the formula which may cause many negative side effects including: sleeplessness, jitters, irritability, and headaches.
- At $69.99 per bottle, this is a costly supplement for most people to take on a regular basis.
- We cannot confirm a money back guarantee.
- There is not a free trial product offer.
Fenphedrine seems like it could be a viable product, if we only knew how much of the ingredients were actually in the formula. Without being able to tell the ingredient amounts, we have no way to know whether or not there is enough to be able to produce effective results. Since we cannot tell, we do not recommend the product to our customers. Instead, find a proven supplement with proven ingredient amounts, and use it with a balanced diet and exercise program.