What You Should Know
Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D. has written several books about his research on the links between dehydration, pain, and some diseases. While he was a prisoner in Iran, he spent a lot of time using water to help prisoners who had gotten peptic ulcers.
He was incarcerated during the Iranian Revolution, and spent time implementing some of the practices that he proposes today. He eventually escaped Iran and came to the United States. One of his most famous books today is Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.
Many in the medical community have not embraced his ideas and beliefs.
List of Ingredients
Not applicable in this article.
Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.’s “products” are his books. They include: Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: Water: Rx for a Healthier, Pain-Free Life, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: ABC of Asthma, Allergies and Lupus: Eradicate Asthma – Now!, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: Your Body’s Many Cries for Water, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: The Essential Guide to Water and Salt, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: How to Deal Simply With Back Pain and Rheumatoid Joint Pain, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: Water for Health, Healing and Life, Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.: Obesity Cancer Depression; Their Common Cause & Natural Cure.
The books of Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D generally retail for $15. Some of the cassettes can cost $10, and his seminar can be purchased for $67.
- Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D. calls for a natural means of helping to reduce pain and even fight diseases.
- He has written several books, and he has a lot of experience.
- Unlike medical products that may or not help you, using water cannot hurt your health.
- Although water is an essential product, it cannot be used to treat all ailments. Beware of someone who tries to offer a solution that seems a little too simplistic.
- Many doctors may be skeptical or worried about the simple tactics taught by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D.
- The medical profession as a whole has not completely embraced the practices taught by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D. Even a positive review says that his principles seem to turn “much of current medical practice on its head.”
The books of Fereydoon Batmanghelidj, M.D. cover a lot of issues, including allergies, lupus, asthma, dehydration, rheumatoid joint pain and back pain. He places a high focus on the importance of using water for different ailments.
His books aren’t too expensive, but customers may still want to consider how serious they are about following his beliefs before spending $15 apiece and delving into something they may or may not want to try.
His overwhelming premise is a good one: that water can be used to help treat many ailments. However, potential customers need to remember that water is not a cure-all for all diseases and problems.