What You Should Know
The manufacturers of the FiberChoice range of products, GlaxoSmithKline, say that we need to make a conscious effort to include more fibre in our diet. They tell us that FiberChoice chewable tablets are a great way to bridge the gap between the fibre that our body needs and the fibre that we get naturally from consuming food.
The ingredients in FiberChoice Weight Management chewable tablets consist of Inulin, Surbitol, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Green Tea, Green Tea, FD and C Aluminium Lake.
GlaxoSmithKline produce a range of products within the FiberChoice brand. The FiberChoice chewable tablets help promote good digestive health and are available in a range of flavors. The FiberChoice Weight Management chewable tablets, which come in strawberry flavor, are said by the manufacturers to help curb cravings and help promote weight control. The FiberChoice chewable tablets with Calcium are said to promote digestive health and to also provide protection for your bones. Finally, the FiberChoice chewable tablets with multivitamins are designed to give you the recommended amounts of vitamins that the body needs each day.
GlaxoSmithKiline say that the range of FiberChoice chewable tablets are designed to, promote good digestive health, and to support colon health. They claim that the FiberChoice range of chewable tablets help also to control weight loss by helping you feel fuller and curb cravings. The manufacturers go on to claim that FiberChoice helps to maintain a healthy immune system. GlaxoSmithKline tell us that fibre slows down the rate at which the body breaks down food, therefore making you feel full for longer, which results in less food consumed. There is an official website for the FiberChoice range of products. The products cannot be purchased directly from this web site but they can be purchased from online stores and large supermarkets.
- There is an official website for the FiberChoice line of products.
- The products are available online and in large supermarkets.
- There is a full list of ingredients available for the FiberChoice Weight Management chewable tablets.
- There is no evidence that FiberChoice achieves superior results when compared to other Fibre based weight management products available.
- This is definitely more of a fibre diet supplement than a supplement specifically formulated to promote weight loss.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
- There does not seemm to be a free trial sample of FiberChoice for first-time uses.
- There do not seem to have been controlled standardized tests carried out on FiberChoice.
The statement by GlaxoSmithKline that we often suffer from a lack of fibre in our diet is correct. However we can of course increase the amount of fibre naturally in our diet by increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables that we eat and also by changing to cereals that have bran. Doing this will not only increase the amount of fibre but also allows us to eat healthier, which in turn will help any weight management issues we have. If, however, you prefer to increase the amount of fibre you take by using supplements then you can always try this range of products.