What You Should Know
FiberThin is an “exclusive hunger satisfying formula” that aims to assist men and women with weight reduction. This dietary supplements in manufactured by Fiber-Thin LLC, a company that began in 2002. Unfortunately the official website doesn’t appear to be functional at this time. However, there is an 800 number posted for those who are interested in FiberThin. FiberThin is claimed to encourage “rapid weight loss,” but without the incorporation of a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. There are no customer testimonials offered for FiberThin, due to the non-functional website. A full product ingredient list is not available for FiberThin.
The primary active ingredient offered in FiberThin is Glucomannan, which is a soluble fiber. This component can supposedly absorb nearly 200 times its weight in water, which may assist the user with feeling full. Furthermore, Glucomannan endeavors to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol. FiberThin used to sell via the official website for $99.80 for a 2-month supply. Naturally, since the manufacturer’s website is no longer up and running, there is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with FiberThin, nor are there any free trial samples of FiberThin offered at this time. Like many other weight loss supplements currently gracing the market, FiberThin is intended to be taken daily.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
FiberThin is a dietary drug that was marketed toward both women and men who desire assistance with weight loss. Essentially this supplement aims to minimize food cravings by helping the user to feel full. The key active component found in FiberThin is Glucomannan, which is a soluble fiber that absorbs 200 times its weight in water. There is no real clinical evidence provided on the official website to support the effectiveness of FiberThin. At this time FiberThin appears to be discontinued. However, this diet supplement was initially sold for $99.80 through the official website.
- FiberThin contains a substantial amount of fiber, which is generally healthy for the body.
- FiberThin aims to assist women and men with reducing excess body weight.
- A 1-800 number is offered on the official website.
- The official website for FiberThin is no longer up and running.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee offered with FiberThin.
- There are no available customer testimonials for FiberThin supplements.
- No free trial samples of FiberThin are available.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- FiberThin was originally sold for $99.80, which may be a tad pricey for some users.
- FiberThin appears to be discontinued at this time.
- Some ingredients found in FiberThin may not be suitable for some individuals.
At this point FiberThin doesn’t appear to be available for purchase. The notion that the official website is no longer functional will definitely raise a red flag for some individuals. Naturally most dieters would probably like to see a 100% money-back guarantee, customer testimonials, free trial samples, a full product ingredient list and some real clinical research prior to purchasing a weight loss product such as FiberThin.