Fighter’s Diet Extreme Review
What You Should Know
The Fighter’s Diet Extreme is an eBook written by international fitness model, Pauline Nordin. The program is intense, and designed for people who want to stay in get in shape and shape all the time without feeling like you are starving. Nordine says it is an extreme choice, in fact one of the most extreme programs out there, but it is also very effective. We will take a closer look at the program and its requirements to determine if it could help you reach your health and fitness goals.
List of Ingredients
The Fighter’s Diet Extreme works by restricting your carbohydrate intake for six days of the week, and then on the seventh day, you get to “re-feed” your body, to boost your metabolism and help keep you motivated to stick with the plan. During the six days where carbohydrates are restricted, you follow plan A, which only allows carbs to come from vegetable sources. The seventh day, you follow plan B, where your carbs are allowed to come from rice, bread, pasta, and fruit. Plan C, an optional plan, allows you to take a break from the fiber intake and focus on intake of healthy fats. Ideally, this is a plan for use when you are traveling or have a desire to keep your stomach flat. No matter which plan you are on, you should eat 1.25 grams of protein, excluding vegetable protein, for every pound of body weight. There are two meal plans, a 1100 calorie plan for people who are sedentary or need to lose weight quickly, and a 1500 calorie plan for people who are more active or do not want to cut their intake as much. The plan may need to be individualized a bit for people who require more caloric intake to support their activity levels. There are several meal plans and charts to allow you to make exchanges in your meal plan for foods you like instead of foods you do not.
- The Fighter’s Diet Extreme promotes a high vegetable intake.
- This program promotes exercise.
- The Fighter’s Diet Extreme is a very strict approach to diet and weight loss.
- This program is only geared toward women.
- This is not a good “lifestyle” approach to weight loss.
- As a result of the increased fiber intake, some dieters in the beginning of the program may experience digestive discomfort.
- This program requires you to invest in and use various nutritional supplements, including whey protein and fish oil.
- This program restricts intake of many healthy foods including avocado, whole grain, most fruits, legumes, nuts, and seeds.
The Fighter’s Diet Extreme is not an ideal choice for people who are just trying to lose weight. Instead, it is more of a bodybuilding lifestyle plan, for people who want to make their income as a result of being fit and fighting. For the typical person who has some weight to lose, a reduced calorie nutritionally balanced diet with regular exercise and a clinically proven weight loss supplement will do the job.