Firelean Extreme Review
What You Should Know
Firelean Extreme is a new, more powerful version of the BMF Hardcore Firelean product. It claims that with the addition of L-Carnitine and L-Tyrosine, and Hoodia, this formula is better than the original at suppressing the appetite and building more lean muscle mass. In theory, this allows people to eat less, thereby consuming less calories, while kicking up the metabolism to burn more calories and fat to produce weight loss efforts without a change in diet and exercise. If this was the case, wouldn’t everyone be talking about this miracle product?
List Of Ingredients
Ephedra Extract (leaves) 40 mg, Hoodia Gordonii (aerial parts) 250 mg, L-Carnitine 100 mg, L-Tyrosine (as Tyrosine Hydrochloride) 100 mg, Caffeine USP 90 mg, Ginger (standardized for 5% Ginerols & Shogaoles) 100 mg, Bio-Thermo-Potentiator (Quercetin, Fisetin, & Epigallocatechin Gallate) 200 mg. Other ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, magnesium Stearate, Pre Gelatinized Starch, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide FD&C red #40.
Firelean Extreme, a revised version of Firelean, contains Hoodia Gordonii for appetite suppression. It contains amino acids L-Carnitine and L-Tyrosine to help build more muscle. It contains caffeine to help you burn fat. It also contains ephedra extract, which is still legal in the United States. Since the product does not use the ephedra alkaloids, it is completely legal, though people who are interested in the supplement should still proceed with some caution. It is recommended to take one capsule at least 30-60 minutes before exercise, yet the supplement claims exercise isn’t necessary to see results.
- The product contains known appetite suppressants and fat burners.
- The product contains ephedra extract, though still legal in the United States is related to the ephedra Alkaloids ban.
- Potentially harmful side effects include: increased blood pressure, irritability, heart trouble, mood swings, and sleeplessness.
- The product claims users can see weight loss results without the use of diet and exercise alongside the supplement.
- This product is rather expensive, at $69.99 per bottle of 90 capsules.
- There are no customer testimonials present on the manufacturer’s website.
- There does not appear to be any sort of money back guarantee for this product.
We cannot recommend this product because of the inclusion of ephreda extract in the formula. Even though this is still legal in the United States, it gives us reason to avoid the product. We do not like the fact that they say the product can be used without diet and exercise, because for best results any products should be combined with a reduced calorie diet and more physical activity. Look for proven supplements without side effects, that are safe for everyone to take.