Fit Clients Review
What You Should Know
A common concern among fitness trainers is how they hold clients accountable for fitness goals. Several enlist assistants to track results, with varying levels of success. In order to save time and increase accountability, Jeff Sherman created Fit Clients. This software program saves time by allowing clients to input fitness goals into the program wherein a trainer has immediate access. This is not just a tracking tool; it is a moneymaker. When clients sign up for Fit Clients, the trainer receives commission. Is this the right way to promote fitness?
List of Ingredients
- Software program designed to hold clients accountable for fitness goals and assist trainers with time management.
Fit Clients is a software program designed to increase productivity, increase accountability and allow trainers to track progress of clients. Individuals input personal information and trainers have the ability to track results with a click of a button. The program reaches out to clients who falter during the week and are not on pace with individual weight management programs.
The program is available as a free trial for two weeks for $1. After the free trial ends, the service is available on a month-to-month basis as well as a yearly plan and a two-year plan. The monthly rate is $19.99. The one-year plan is $16.40 per month and the two-year plan is $14.45 per month. Clients signing up for the one-year and two-year plan receive additional fitness presentations.
There are several testimonials available on the website. What we noticed was there was no information from the clients, only the trainers. There is no information relating to inactivity between the trainers and the clients. We wanted information relating to accountability. Does Fit Clients actually hold clients accountable? Can a software program cause additional weight loss? These are several unanswered questions.
- The program is ideal measure to enhance accountability.
- Fit Clients saves time.
- There is a 14-day free trial.
- Fit Clients offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The service is relatively inexpensive.
- The program does not guarantee weight loss results.
- Fit Clients requires a yearly subscription.
- The program does not provide new information relating to accountability efforts.
- There is limited one-on-one interaction.
- After the free trial, the payment is scheduled on an auto-pay.
- The program requires client/trainer interaction.
We like how Fit Clients saves times and enforces accountability relating to weight management plans. When dieters see real-time results, there is a greater opportunity for success. The concern we have with the Fit Clients is the program is designed more for the trainer and the trainee. The goal of the program is to facilitate growth in the business. Money earned by the trainer depends on the amount of clients who sign up for Fit Clients. The goal of fitness should be improving overall health and wellness, not merely earning a living.