What You Should Know
Fit2Fat2Fit is a rather interesting twist in the world of health and fitness. It is the personal story of one man, Drew Manning, who intended to take six months to move himself from fit to fat, and then to take six more months, to work toward being fit again, to show people how it can be done. His website is available at: http://fit2fat2fit.com. Read this review to learn more about his program and what you can take from it to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Fit2Fat2Fit, for people who have weight to lose, is ultimately a six month weight loss plan. It features meal plans, grocery lists, workout plans, and supplement suggestions for men and women who have weight to lose. The meals can be substituted if you find something you do not like, and the exercises can be supplemented to a degree, if you find something else you enjoy that keeps you moving. The nutrition advice is solid—encouraging you to drink plenty of water, and implementing high protein snacks and fiber to stave the appetite and keep energy levels high. The workout plans vary, but are not well described, and people may need visuals from other sources to ensure they are doing the exercises correctly. We like that this plan has options for men and women, to make it as accessible as possible to everyone, and we like that there is no charge to receive any of the information. You can do this program for free, without using the supplements. If you want to use the supplements but find their suggestions too pricey for your budget, you can find your own.
- Fit2Fat2Fit helps people see just how easy it is to gain weight, and how you can make the process of weight loss easier on yourself.
- Drew is also having his wife do the program, to develop a solution for women.
- Fit2Fat2Fit is not really a weight loss plan for everyone. It is not really more than one man’s quest to prove a point about health and fitness.
- The meal plans are not always convenient for people who are on the go and too busy to prepare the majority of their meals at home.
- The exercise plans may be hard to follow if you have time restrictions or physical issues that prevent you from following the plan exactly.
- The workouts are not well illustrated and do not come with instructions.
- Some people may be turned off by the product promotion, though they say this is optional and products can be substituted.
Fit2Fat2Fit is an interesting approach. Combine diet and exercise with a weight loss supplement in the form of a fat burner or an appetite suppressant and get the best results.