Flex Mini Skirt Review
What You Should Know
Flex Mini Skirt is one of several patented Electric Muscle Stimulation technologies that are made to help people strengthen their muscles without having to work out. Others include Flex Arms: Bicep and Tricep and Flex Belt – Rapid Stomach — both of which are made for both men and women.
Flex Mini Skirt — Elect, however, is made specifically to help women strengthen the muscles in their buttocks and the backs of their thighs.
The product is basically a skirt technology that sends signals to their brains to tell the consumers’ muscles to contract and relax. The company claims that you can see results within a few weeks, if you use the product for about 30 minutes a day for five days a week.
List of Ingredients
The product is aptly called a Flex Mini Skirt because it is a mini skirt. When the consumers put it on, it works by sending signals to make their buttocks and the backs of their thighs work out.
Flex Mini Skirt is one of several patented Electric Muscle Stimulation, or EMS, products available. It is cleared by the Food and Drug Administration.
The product comes with four medical-grade Gel Pads that cover the customers’ buttocks and hamstrings. The Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
- The product is made to be used at any time, in order to help women who normally wouldn’t have time to work out.
- The company claims that the Flex Mini Skirt has a very high satisfaction rate.
- The Flex Mini Skirt is supposed to work without the consumer having to exert any effort.
- The product costs $199.99 for just one unit, and more if you buy additional units.
- Unlike other EMS technology, the product is made only for women.
- Some people may prefer the social aspect to working out and going to the gym, instead of just using the EMS technology at home.
- In addition to having to pay for the unit, the medical-grade Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
Although Flex Mini Skirt claims to be relatively inexpensive than other forms of technologies, it may still be more expensive than many customers want to pay. One unit costs $199.99, and the Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
The product also claims that customers can use the Flex Mini Skirt on a regular basis without having to exert any effort. This may sound too good to be true for many customers. However, the product boasts a high satisfaction rate, according to the company.