What You Should Know
Forged Burner is a product designed to make you feel better, so you can work out longer and stronger. It contains a variety of ingredients aimed to give you mental clarity and focus, along with materials for your body to build stronger, better muscles. We will take a closer look at the product to determine the value it has to offer dieters and weight lifters.
List Of Ingredients
Forged Burner ingredients include: L-Tyrosine, Sulbutamine, a form of thiamine, Phenylethylamine, and a high quality Ginger root extract; L-Huperzine, evodiamine, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Raspberry ketones, Hordenine, 4,1-methoxy-2-(methylamino) ethyl-phenol-hydrochloride, Vinpocetine and Naringin.
Forged Burner is a fat burning product, designed to improve your mental clarity, rather than leave you jittery and feeling worse than before. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid, to help make stronger muscles and improve concentration. Sulbutamine is included in the formula for increased mental clarity. Phenylethylamine is also in the formula for improve concentration and mood. L-Huperzine is a Ginger extract to enhance mood. Evodiamine is a plant material that acts like caffeine, to help increase the body’s fat burning power. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a natural enzyme that helps the body burn more efficiently and create energy. Raspberry ketones, Hordenine, and 4,1-methoxy-2-(methylamino) are all in the formula to speed up the metabolism and help the body melt off the fat stores. Ethyl-phenol-hydrochloride is a derivative of ephedra, but is completely safe and legal, to help your body burn more fat.
- This comes in a convenient easy to use, powder form.
- This product is intended more for bodybuilders and weight lifters, rather than dieters who just want to lose weight.
- If too much of this supplement is used, nausea and vomiting may occur.
- Little information is available about the product.
- There is no money back guarantee for Forged burner.
- This formula does not include caffeine, which is known to help improve thermogenics.
- This is a proprietary blend. Each serving contains 1300mg of the active ingredients in the list above, but we don’t know how much of each. It may or may not be enough to produce an effective ingredient.
Though we like that this formula uses natural ingredients, and avoids the use of actual caffeine in favor of ingredients that act like it, we do not like the fact that the proprietary blend keeps us from seeing how much of the ingredient is in each serving. This formula seems to be several different fat burners, but without the optimal amount of ingredients, they won’t work. We recommend finding a product that contains optimal amounts of proven fat burners and using it alongside a balanced diet and exercise program for best results.