Forks Over Knives Review
What You Should Know
Forks Over Knives: The Plant Based Way to Health is a book written by Gene Stone. In this book, he discusses the importance of a vegetarian, raw, diet in terms of your health. The focus is not really on weight loss, but as a general rule, if you cut meat products out of your diet, you will see some weight loss as a side effect. Take a look at this review to learn more about the book and how it may be able to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Forks Over Knives: The Plant Based Way to Health is a very informational book. It contains information about the people who were behind the documentary of the same name, as well as shocking research results that show the benefit of removing all meat, dairy, and oils from the diet. You will learn about the various benefits going to an unprocessed plant diet has to offer you in terms of your health, as well as what it can do for our planet, and our animal population. A good portion of the book is dedicated to showing people how they can create a tasty diet from raw plant based foods, while still making sure all their nutritional needs are met. This seems to be the hardest part for most people looking to go plant-based; finding the variety they need to stick to the diet for the long term is not easy.
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant Based Way to Health is a highly informative book.
- This book is available online and off for around $20.
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant Based Way to Health does not place a primary focus on weight loss.
- In order to reach your weight loss goals, you must do more than read a book. You will have to take the principles you learn and apply them to your lifestyle for quite some time before you can expect to see real results. This is not for anyone looking to achieve instant gratification.
- Plant based, raw diets can be expensive and time consuming to follow.
- Though more than 100 recipes are featured in this book, you will have to create your own meal plan and shopping lists, as these are not included to support the recipes.
Forks Over Knives: The Plant Based Way to Health offers an excellent source of information for people who are looking to completely transform their diets, either to lose weight, or to improve their overall health. It will take patience and dedication to the change to really see results, but with will power, it can be done. If you are trying to lose weight, your diet is not the only thing you need to be concerned about. Your physical activity levels are also very important. We recommend you follow a combination of cardio exercise and strength training workouts, for at least 30 minutes, three times a week. If you want to accelerate results, you may also want to consider a weight loss supplement to help you.