Formula 9 Review
What You Should Know
Formula 9 is manufactured by Dynakor Pharmacals. Those who market and sell this supplement say that it is a new breed of energy and weight control agent designed to tackle weight problems where they really start, namely the first two hours after a meal. Formula 9 contains a large amount of caffeine, as well as other stimulants. Even the manufacturers say that you should limit the amount of caffeine that you consume daily if you decide to use this product.
Formula 9 contains Green Coffee Bean, Natural Caffeine, Schizonepeta Tenuifolia, Rhodiala Rosea Herb, L-Alanine, L-Valine, L-Cysteine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine, Green Tea Leaf, Forsythia Suspensa Vahl, and Coleus Forskohlii Root.
There does not appear to be an official website for Formula 9, but it can be ordered on line at a price of $22.99 for sixty capsules. The manufacturers advise that you take two capsules twice a day, once with lunch and once with dinner. They say also that anyone who is sensitive to caffeine should not exceed two capsules a day, and that as a general rule no more than four capsules should be taken per day. The ingredients that are present in Formula 9 are commonly found in other weight loss ingredients on the market, although the quantities of these ingredients that are included are unclear. Coleus Forskohlii is becoming particularly popular as an ingredient. However it may have an effect on your blood pressure and so those with any kind of blood pressure problems would be well advised not to take Formula 9. Coleus Forskohlii also increases the level of acid in the body, and so would not be suitable for anyone suffering from a stomach ulcer. Formula 9 contains a large amount of caffeine and so anyone using Formula 9 would also be well advised to cut down on the mount of coffee that they drink during the day on a regular basis.
- Formula 9 can be ordered directly online.
- There is a comprehensive ingredients list available for Formula 9.
- There are testimonials available online relating to this product.
- Due to the very high quantity of stimulants present in this supplement, it is unsuitable for those sensitive to caffeine, or for those who have an existing heart condition or blood pressure complications.
- There have been no standardized tests carried out on Formula 9.
- The manufacturer customer service policies associated with Formula 9 are not clear.
- Formula 9 contains a very large amount of Caffeine.
Formula 9 includes ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss supplements, as well as a large quantity of stimulants. At the end of the day the manufacturers of Formula 9 have chosen to use stimulants to trigger weight loss, which is a fairly controversial approach. Many health care professionals fear that the use of stimulants for long-term weight loss can result in health complications more serious than excess weight.