What You Should Know
The official website for Formula X 4 tells us that this product is a revolutionary new weight loss breakthrough. They claim that it is an advanced cutting edge appetite suppressant, metabolism booster and fat burner. They say that it will “optimize” weight loss and improve the overall health status of those who are taking it. The ingredients in Formula X4 are ingredients that are now commonly found in a whole host of other weight loss products on the market. Those who have an interest in weight loss products will know that green tea extract, which is featured in Formula X4, is now one of the most commonly used ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. This is followed in frequency by hoodia gordonii which is also present in Formula X4.
The ingredients in Formula X4 are: Cha de Bugre, Acai Berry, Green Tea Extract and Hoodia Gordonii.
There is a very detailed official website for Formula X4, with information on all the ingredients present in this weight loss product. The website also contains recipes for those who want to begin a healthy eating plan. Hoodia Gordonii, which is present in Formula X4, is a cactus which grows in the South African desert. It is traditionally used by South African tribesmen to stave off hunger when they leave to go on long hunting trips. Cha de Bugre is derived from a tree native to Brazil, and the berries of this tree resemble coffee beans. In Brazil, Cha de Bugre is drunk as a coffee-like drink. Cha de Bugre is a stimulant and is also said to have appetite suppressant qualities. The official website tells us that Acai Berry, which is also present in Formula X4, is full of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. We are told that you should take two capsules twice daily, one daily in the morning and one prior to working out in the afternoon. Formula X4 can be ordered directly from the official website for a price of $38 for a bottle.
- A Fourteen day free trial of Formula X4 is offered on the website.
- Formula X4 can be ordered directly from the website.
- There is a comprehensive list of ingredients for Formula X4.
- The ingredients in Formula X4 are ingredients that are also commonly found in other weight loss products on the market, making it tough to figure out what distinguishes this one.
- The manufacturers of Formula X4 do not present us with any concrete evidence that it is superior to other products which contain green tea and hoodia gordonii.
- Critics now urge caution with products that contain hoodia gordonii as they say these products do not always contain a sufficient concentration for it to have an effect.
- There is no money-back guarantee after the fourteen day free trial.
The market is now swamped with weight loss ingredients that feature green tea and hoodia gordonii. This means that it is crucial for these products to list the concentration used for both of these common ingredients. We simply cannot know, and the concentration used can seriously affect a supplement’s effectiveness.