Forskohlii Diet Fuel Review
What You Should Know
Forskohlii Diet Fuel is a weight loss product by Twin Labs, that you can find through several merchants online. There are many products on the market today taking advantage of the hype surrounded the Forskohlii ingredient. Read this review to find out if this one that is worth it, or one that is just trying to cash in.
List of Ingredients
Forskohlii Diet Fuel contains the following ingredients:
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 166%
- Forskohlii (root) extract (standardized for 10% forskohlin) 125 mg
- Green Tea (leaf) extract (standardized for EGCG and caffeine) 344 mg
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, caffeine, medium chain triglycerides, magnesium stearate.
Forskohlii Diet Fuel contains only three main ingredients. Chromium is a natural mineral that is used in many different dietary supplements because it is thought to be able to help stabilize the blood sugar levels and act like a sort of appetite suppressant because when your blood sugar levels are stable, you are less likely to craving carbs and sweets. Forskohlii is thought to assist with weight management in a couple of different ways, such as preventing the production of fatty tissue and providing a slight boost to the metabolism by stimulating the thyroid hormones and insulin secretion. Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolism through its natural caffeine and high antioxidant value. The other ingredients are not essential to the formula, but really make up the capsule. You are advised to take one capsule, twice daily, within 20 to 30 minutes before eating a meal, meaning a single bottle of 60 tablets will last a month.
- Forskohlii Diet Fuel is an affordable product, with a retail price of $24.99, found for sale at the time of this review in March 2012 for just $13.12 a bottle.
- This contains clinically proven ingredients.
- Forskohlii Diet Fuel is not clinically proven as a whole.
- There are no free trials of this formula.
- The money back guarantee policy for this product may vary from merchant to merchant.
- If you are sensitive to stimulants, the caffeine in this formula may cause negative side effects.
Forskohlii Diet Fuel seems like it could be a good formula, but at the same time does not really impress us. While there is clinical evidence to support all these ingredients individually, this formula is not clinically proven as a whole. We are not sure if the amount of the ingredients in this formula will actually produce results. There is no mention of diet and exercise for this supplement, and for any supplement to increase your results, you must use it as part of a reduced calorie nutritionally balanced diet and regular exercise program.