Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake Review
What You Should Know
One way to take off some pounds is by eating fewer calories. After all, the less food you consume, the less your body has to store. Many people reduce their calorie intake with weight loss shakes and bars. You can essentially replace a meal, such as breakfast or lunch, with a supplement food that is low in calories. This brings us to Fullbar Weight-Loss Shakes. You will find this diet product on websites like Walgreens.com, and it sells in four-packs for $7.99. Each bottled shake is one serving.
- Lowfat Milk
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali)
- Cellulose Gel
- Cellulose Gum
- Sunflower Oil
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Potassium Citrate
- Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Magnesium Oxide
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
- d-Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Folic Acid
- Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)
- Vitamin K
- Zinc Oxide
- Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Chromium Chloride
- Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenite
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Potato Extract
- Potato Maltodextrin
- Acesulfame Potassium
The Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake is available in chocolate and vanilla flavors. This product endeavors to optimize your weight loss results. It boosts energy levels, supplies protein to suppress appetite, and is loaded with vitamins and minerals for overall health and nutrition. This shake is intended for people on-the-go, and can be consumed with ease, anywhere. Slendesta is an appetite suppressant used in the Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake.
Each shake contains 100 calories, three grams of fat, 270 milligrams of sodium, 460 milligrams of potassium, 12 grams of carbohydrates, five grams of dietary fiber, and 10 grams of protein. Therefore this low-calorie product should not cause any weight gain. It can be consumed once or more each day.
- This shake provides five grams of dietary fiber.
- Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake provides vitamins and minerals.
- This shake should help stave off hunger.
- Some dieters will have allergies to the milk and soy in this product.
- A diet pill is more convenient for weight management.
- Artificial sweeteners are used in the Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake.
- There is no fitness routine recommended with this weight loss shake.
As you surely are aware, there are dozens of products out there that are similar to the Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake. This meal supplement does offer plenty of vitamins and minerals, as well as 10 grams of protein to help curb hunger. It is also nice to see that a good amount of fiber is in each Fullbar Weight-Loss Shake. On the downside, this product contains artificial sweeteners, which some people do not like. Also, this shake is certainly not as convenient as a weight loss pill.