What You Should Know
FullBites are a new product from the BeFull line. If you’ve heard of FullBars, then you’re familiar with the company that makes these. The idea behind the products is that you eat one of the snacks, usually around 150 to 160 calories, with a full glass, (actually two full glasses or 16 oz.) of water about 30 minutes before eating your regular meal. Since your stomach is already filled with the snack, you will eat less, and therefore have an easier time losing weight.
Other products in the BeFull line include: FullBar, FullBar Fit, AquaFull, and TrufFulls. The bars are snack bars; the fit bars are healthier versions of the snack bars; the AquaFull is a flavored drink mix to help with increased water consumption, and the TrufFulls are chocolate treats.
List Of Ingredients
The ingredient lists are not available on the main product website. From third party reviews, we were able to determine that nothing in the ingredients appears to be special or make it different from other products on the market.
FullBites are another installment in the BeFull product line designed to help you lose weight.
- The snacks are available in three flavors: Savory BBQ, Tangy Cheddar, and Sour Cream and Onion, to suit the needs of anyone’s favorite snacks.
- The problem with weight gain is most people don’t stop eating when they are full.
- People could eat an apple with a glass of water, for much cheaper, and get a sensation of fullness, with less calories, too.
- These snacks cost $9.99 for 6, or $1.67 a bag. These are expensive compared to other healthy snack alternatives. Unless you order $200 worth of product from BeFull, expect to pay shipping and handling charges, too.
- There doesn’t appear to be a customer satisfaction policy or any sort of money back guarantee.
- Full ingredients lists are not available.
There is absolutely nothing special about these products. There are no real appetite suppressants, or fat burners in the formulas. The basic principle behind them can be applied with a balanced diet–increasing fiber and water intake. Applying this basic principle can be done with less expensive and likely more healthy foods. For example, apples and broccoli are cheaper than these bars, better for you in terms of caloric intake, and are easier to attain. We recommend you use a balanced diet and exercise program with a proven weight loss supplement instead of wasting your time and money on the BeFull line of products.