G Free Diet Review
What You Should Know
The G Free Diet is a book written by Elizabeth Hasselbeck, on the gluten free lifestyle. Most of the world knows her from her job as one of the co-hosts on the hit television day time talk show, The View The book is written to help others learn about the health benefits of a gluten free diet and how you can live gluten free without becoming an outcast. If you have been considering a gluten free diet for whatever reason, this book may be worth the read.
List of Ingredients
The G Free Diet book provides a lot of good information about the way you can go about gluten free living. Hasselbeck discusses the various places you may find gluten hiding, the various side effects of eating a diet full of gluten if you have a sensitivity to it, and provides a good deal of tips and tricks you can use to live gluten free when you are dining out and in other social situations with your friends. Gluten is commonly found in wheat, barley, and rye, but it does not mean you have to spend the rest of your life without bread and your favorite cereals. Many products have gluten free versions, and there are recipes for gluten free breads.
- The G Free Diet is a good source of information on the gluten free lifestyle.
- The book is available from multiple vendors online and off.
- The G Free Diet may help with weight loss, but it is not geared exclusively toward it.
- Living a gluten free lifestyle may require you spend more time in the kitchen preparing more meals from scratch.
- Living a gluten free lifestyle may require you to spend more money on ingredients.
- Reading a book will not produce results. You will have to take what you learn and apply it to your lifestyle directly, for an extended period of time before you can see the results you are looking for.
The G Free Diet is an excellent source of information for people who are either trying to decide whether or not to go gluten free, or who are trying to take the gluten free approach to dieting. It tells you not only where gluten may be hiding, but the various health effects of gluten and its intolerance. While you may experience some weight loss as a side effect of a gluten free lifestyle, it is not the main focus of the diet. For weight loss, you should follow a sensible diet comprised of gluten free foods, with plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean proteins. You should also exercise on a regular basis, and you may want to consider finding a gluten free weight loss supplement in the form of an appetite suppressant or fat burner to help you speed up your weight loss efforts.