What You Should Know
G-Trope 1 was developed by Sterling Grant Laboratories and is marketed as a potent natural growth hormone releaser. This supplement states that it can help users gain tremendous amounts of lean muscle mass, triple a persons exercise endurance, severely decrease the amount of body fat a person has and help users achieve maximum strength. G-Trope 1 seems to be targeted at bodybuilders and serious athletes, but the Sterling Grant Laboratories claims that any adult seeking endurance, strength, more lean muscle mass and weight loss can use this product regardless of age or gender. Users are instructed to take one packet and mix it with approximately six ounces of water right before bed on an empty stomach. They should do this for five straight days and then take two days off and then repeat this cycle.
Glycine, GABA, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Glutamine, L-Ornithine, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Glycoamino Acid-Glucose Complex, Novel Polyose Complex, Mucuna Pruriens (dopa bean), Alpha GPC, Colostrum, 5-HTP, Milk Thistle and Niacin are the only ingredients that are disclosed.
Sterling Grant Laboratories claims that G-Trope 1′s ability to elevate HGH levels has several benefits such as lowering a persons body fat percentage, increasing a persons lean muscle mass, improving a person exercise endurance, promoting a more restful sleep, improving the skins tightness and smoothness, enhancing energy levels, promoting a stronger immune system, increasing muscle strength and increasing sexual performance as well as increasing a persons sex drive.
- G-Trope 1 does contain several amino acids.
- This product does contain protein.
- G-Trope 1 may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take G-Trope 1.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- The dosage method seems difficult and complex.
- G-Trope 1 is very expensive when compared to similar products.
G-Trope 1 doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the bodybuilding and athletic performance weight loss supplements available today. G-Trope 1 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using G-Trope 1 is right for them.