Garden Of Life Fucothin Review
What You Should Know
Garden of Life Fucothin is just one of the many health and wellness products produced by the Garden of Life company. Fucothin is short for Fucoxanthin, a natural weight loss ingredient, a fat burner, founded in different seaweeds. It claims to be able to burn fat and speed the metabolism without disturbing sleep patterns because it does not contain any stimulants. Does the product work like it says it will? Is it worth the investment to dieters?
List Of Ingredients
Garden of Life Fucothin contains: Brown Seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida, Laminaria japonica) Concentrate (contains 5mg of fucoxanthin),Pomegranate Seed Oil. Other ingredients: Gelatin, extra virgin olive oil, glycerin, and purified water.
Fucoxanthin is a natural thermogenic antioxidant derived from algae. It produces a fat burning effect by slightly raising the body’s core temperature, forcing it to burn fat to cool itself back down. The antioxdiant properties in the main ingredient are also healthy because they support cells and help prevent damage from free radicals. Pomegranate seed oil is also rich in antioxidants and is thought to support the thermogenic processes of the fucoxanthin. Extra virgin olive oil is another source of healthy fats to help the body stay healthy and promote weight loss.
- Garden of Life Fucothin contains no stimulants and is an all natural formula.
- This formula does not contain any known appetite suppressants.
- Garden of Life Fucothin is only available in Whole Foods retail stores. If there is not a Whole Foods nearby, customers will be forced to order the product online from a variety of dealers.
- People who use Garden of Life Fucothin have reported that it may take 6 weeks or more to see any sort of result with the product.
- There are no clinical trials conducted on humans to support this product.
- This product is not ideal for vegetarians because of the gelatin in the capsules.
- The proprietary blend prohibits us from being able to see if the ingredients are included in high enough amounts to be effective.
Using this product will require some major dedication to a healthy balanced diet and weight loss routine for several weeks before results are seen. For people who are looking for a more immediate weight loss result, this product will not be a good match. Since there is no clinical proof to show that this ingredient will help humans burn fat, we are inclined to recommend other products that contain proven ingredients that are known to work faster.