What You Should Know
Genetic Breakthrough Nutrition is a company that manufactures powdered substances for body building. Plazmosis is their main product, and it offers many benefits as well as disadvantages. It does not have any stimulants which should reduce jitters, and it should eliminate the crash later. However, this product is very expensive, and the results are not quite as good as the manufacturers claim.
The product offered by this company claims to increase lean muscle, replenish electrolytes, and give you the maximum strength gains. Many customers however have had results that are below these claims. It gives people energy, and helps them through their workout at first, but the body becomes accustomed to it very quickly, and the benefits wear off after only a short time. Some users experienced adverse side effects including diarrhea, nausea, and headaches while using this product. Also, the manufacture does not have a warranty listed, and it is risky to try a new product that does not have a warranty.
List of Ingredients
This product contains creatine, potassium, taurine, glutamine, and many other ingredients including soy extract. These ingredients are meant to increase the effectiveness of the powder, as well as reduce the side effects as much as possible.
This product offered by Genetic Breakthrough Nutrition comes in a container that has a thirty day supply of the powder. You are supposed to mix it with a 16 ounce glass of water about thirty minutes before your workout. One major drawback is that this supplement has not been approved by the FDA.
- The powdered substance tastes better than alternatives even though it does leave a chalky residue.
- Genetic Breakthrough Nutrition offers a workout enhancing product that does produce initial results.
- This product made by Genetic Breakthrough Nutrition does not offer a warranty or trial of any kind.
- This supplement also has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is more expensive than some of the competitors’ products, and offers the same results.
- Most users agree that the product’s results fade after only a short period of use.
Genetic Breakthrough Nutrition offers Plazmosis, a creatine based workout supplement. It is meant to increase lean muscle and give you a boost for your workout. It comes in a powder that tastes better than most other brands, but does leave a chalky residue. However, it does not offer a warranty or trial of any kind, and it costs more than comparable products. Also, the FDA has not yet examined this product, and therefore has not approved of it. Overall, this product did produce results, but the results faded after just a few weeks of using it. It is a good idea by this company, but the results just have not proven to be worth the high price.