Gerson Therapy Review
What You Should Know
The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses is a book written by Charlotte Gerson. She wrote the book as an answer to the medical industry spending years telling people that many conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer are incurable with modern medicine. Using the therapy outlined in her book, she claims you will not only be able to reverse these health ailments, but also greatly improve your health overall, through juicing and dietary changes. Read this review to learn more about what the book contains and what we think of it before you buy it and use it to improve your health and wellness.
List of Ingredients
The Gerson Therapy claims that by following the methods it suggests, you can combat cancer, obesity, migraines, arthritis, hepatitis, and even allergies, among other health conditions with some natural dietary changes and juicing. This is considered one of the first alternative cancer treatments, and over the last 60 years has successfully treated thousands of patients. The information in her book is based on her father Max Gerson’s information, as he is the one who founded the treatment. She founded the Gerson treatment center.
- The Gerson Therapy is available on Amazon Kindle as well as paperback versions.
- This book advocates a raw, whole diet, which is known to have a variety of health benefits.
- The Gerson Therapy is met with mixed reviews, as some people report she advises you to avoid certain known-to-be-healthy foods simply because they do not taste good, or are too bitter.
- Though the cover claims to show you how to address AIDS and allergies, little to no information is available about how this pertains to these conditions.
- She makes claims of recreational drugs being stored in the cells of the body long after the use has ceased, which goes against modern drug screening information.
- This is not really geared toward weight loss.
- This does not contain any information about exercise.
The Gerson Therapy will be hit or miss based on your overall goals. IF you are solely looking to lose weight and want a structured diet to follow, you will not like what you find. If you are looking to increase your knowledge of health and want to improve yours overall and see weight loss as a side effect, you may find some useful information in the book. However, as important as diet is for weight loss, you should also focus on getting your body moving more often. This can help strengthen your body, which will improve the way you look as you lose weight, and make weight loss easier overall. You may also want to consider using a proven weight loss supplement to help you lose more weight than diet and exercise alone.