Get Lean In 12 Lean For Life Bootcamp Review
What You Should Know
The Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp is a website. The website offers subscribers a 26 week long boot camp designed to help them lose weight, get in shape, and keep it off over the long term. We will take a closer look at this program and what it offers to determine how well it may work to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp offers a diet plan and a two phase exercise routine. The first two weeks of the program lay the foundation to help you learn what you need to get started, and the third week actually starts the diet plan. The first two weeks teach you about things such as: how to eat your carbs to promote fat loss and stop plateaus, why cardio workouts may be preventing you from losing fat, as well as how you can lose more fat in 12 minutes than in a half hour of cardio. The site features videos with plenty of fat loss secrets. Every week you on on the program, you will go through several different videos to help you reach your goals. You must follow the diet program exactly, but are given a tracker and meal plans to help you keep track of what you eat and when. To get access to the trial, you must order a CD, which gives you two weeks free. If you do not cancel within the two weeks, you are automatically billed for six months for continued access to the videos, meal plans, and tools. Exercise is the biggest part of the program.
- The Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp gives you weekly plans for 26 weeks, or six months.
- This provides something new each week, so you won’t get bored.
- The Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp requires you to order a CD, which is difficult to order due to the excessive copy on the website.
- There is no word about how much the full six months costs.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- You must hold yourself accountable to follow the program exactly for results.
- If you don’t do the exercise correctly, you may not get the results as fast as you’d like.
The Get Lean in 12 Lean for Life Bootcamp has a good foundation, but there are many flaws to the program. Instead of pouring your money into something like this, we recommend you follow a balanced diet, regular exercise routine and use a clinically proven weight loss supplement as part of your daily regimen.