What you should know
Flex Mini Skirt — Elect is one of several patented Electric Muscle Stimulation technologies that are made to help people strengthen their muscles without having to work out. Others include Flex Arms: Bicep and Tricep and Flex Belt – Rapid Stomach — both of which are made for both men and women.
Flex Mini Skirt — Elect, however, is made specifically to help women strengthen the muscles in their buttocks and the backs of their thighs.
The product is basically a skirt technology that sends signals to their brains to tell the consumers’ muscles to contract and relax. The company claims that you can see results within a few weeks, if you use the product for about 30 minutes a day for five days a week.
List of Ingredients
The product is aptly called a Flex Mini Skirt — Elect because it is a mini skirt. When the consumers put it on, it works by sending signals to make their buttocks and the backs of their thighs work out.
Flex Mini Skirt — Elect is one of several patented Electric Muscle Stimulation, or EMS, products available. It is cleared by the Food and Drug Administration.
The product comes with four medical-grade Gel Pads that cover the customers’ buttocks and hamstrings. The Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
- The product is made to be used at any time, in order to help women who normally wouldn’t have time to work out.
- The company claims that the Flex Mini Skirt — Elect has a very high satisfaction rate.
- The Flex Mini Skirt — Elect is supposed to work without the consumer having to exert any effort.
- The product costs $199.99 for just one unit, and more if you buy additional units.
- Unlike other EMS technology, the product is made only for women.
- Some people may prefer the social aspect to working out and going to the gym, instead of just using the EMS technology at home.
- In addition to having to pay for the unit, the medical-grade Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
Although Flex Mini Skirt — Elect claims to be relatively inexpensive than other forms of technologies, it may still be more expensive than many customers want to pay. One unit costs $199.99, and the Gel Pads need to be replaced on a regular basis.
The product also claims that customers can use the Flex Mini Skirt — Elect on a regular basis without having to exert any effort. This may sound too good to be true for many customers. However, the product boasts a high satisfaction rate, according to the company.