What You Should Know
Glucosozide is a weight loss supplement designed to help weight loss by stabilizing the blood sugar levels. In addition to having ingredients to help maintain the blood sugar, there are ingredients to help with weight loss by suppressing the appetite and helping to preserve lean muscle mass.
Glucosozide includes garcinia cambogia, chromium piccolinate, coleus forskohlii, glucomannan, and a proprietary blend called Gluco-LipoSlim. Gluco-LipoSlim includes L-carnitine, banaba leaf extract, alpha lipoic acid, guggulsterones, cinnamon, cocoa, and L-tyrosine. Other ingredients include hoodia gordonii, green tea extract, fenugreek seed, calcium, and potassium.
Garcinia cambogia is a fruit native to India and Asia that may suppress the appetite and is a great source of Hydrocitric Acid. Chromium Picolinate is an essential trace mineral for the human body. It is essential for the body to process carbohydrates and fats, and helps maintain the proper response to insulin. Coleus Forskohlii is a powerful ingredient in regulating the blood sugar levels and may also increase thyroid secretion while inhibiting allergic reactions. Glucomannan is a concentrated form of dietary fiber from the Konjac Plant. It is commonly seen in gel form (as a powder combined with water that can hold up to 200 times its own weight) and is used as a mild appetite suppressant to fill the stomach. L-carnitine is provided for cardio support. Banaba leaf extract is an essential ingredient for lowering the blood sugar levels. Alpha Lipoic Acid and guggulsterones lowering cholesterol and helping to stabilize blood glucose levels. Cinnamon and Cocoa are included to help improve mood. L-tyrosine is a protein amino acid meant to support lean muscle mass during weight loss. Hoodia Gordonii is a powerful stimulant weight loss ingredient because it is thought to suppress the appetite without causing fatigue. Green Tea Extract is a natural stimulant and source of caffeine thought to support and boost the metabolism. Fenugreek seed is a strong source of fiber meant to help regulate the blood sugar levels. Calcium and potassium are minerals essential for the health of the body.
- The company has conducted two double blind studies to support the product, both with positive results.
- Enlarged product label makes it very easy to see Glucosozide’s ingredients.
- Several of the ingredients in the formula are well known for lowering the glucose levels in the blood.
- Advertising for the Glucosozide product speaks negatively against the use of stimulants, though the product contains green tea extract and hoodia gordonii, both of which are stimulants.
- A customer cannot take advantage of the free trial without committing to the automatic ship program.
- The automatic billing rate of $65.00 per month is not consistent with the three month supply pricing, which is $49.67 per month if you purchase the three month supply,
This product contains ingredients to stabilize the blood sugar while also containing stimulant ingredients which they speak against, to aid in weight loss. Add this to the fact that there are problems with the pricing and the automatic enrollment, and you have enough reason to stay away from this product. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement, you need something that will address both the burning of fat, and the controlling of appetite. Find a weight loss supplement with proven ingredients in order to help you the most. Remember that no one pill can provide magic weight loss results, so it is important to make necessary diet and lifestyle changes in order to see the weight loss results you want.