GNC Cut & Burn Physique Program Review
What You Should Know
The well-known and trusted supplement company GNC once marketed the GNC Cut & Burn Physique Program. It does not appear in a search of the official GNC website under various keywords and the actual title. Similar products may now be marketed through the website under other supplement names or programs. It may be possible to locate the Cut & Burn Physique Program through other online retail sites.
The Cut & Burn Physique Program is a three-part formula, consisting of Thermozyme, Thermo Cardio System, and CLA (conjugated lineolic acid).
List of Ingredients
Thermozyme contains amylase, transglucosidase, green tea leaves, and caffeine.
Thermo Cardio System consists of guarana seed, black tea, grape skin, grape seed, ginger root, and dill weed.
CLA is derived from safflower oil and may contain antioxidants.
The three-part formula is advertised to have numerous benefits. It is said to increase thermogenesis, burn more calories, contribute to a leaner physique, increase energy, build muscle, improve strength, and enhance better performance. Thermogenesis is the production of heat by animal cells and human bodies.
The notable ingredient in Thermozyme is amylase. Amylase is responsible for carbohydrate breakdown. Thus, it may decrease the amount of energy one expects to have after consuming carbohydrates. Thus, this formula adds green tea and some pure caffeine to balance out the carbohydrate blocker. The guarana seed in the Thermo Cardio System contains more caffeine. Grape seed is good for treating heart disease and high blood pressure while cutting down on stored fat. Reduction of stored fat promotes a leaner physique. CLA may promote reduction of body fat, especially around the abdomen. There is the risk of it resisting insulin needed by the body, thereby increasing the chance of diabetes.
When it was available, Cut & Burn Physique sold for $69.99.
- Advertised with numerous benefits ranging from increased thermogenesis to improving strength to enhance better performance.
- Contains ingredients that are said to help treat heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Plenty of caffeine will provide lots of energy.
- Product has been discontinued or repackaged under another name for some reason.
- May be difficult to locate for purchase.
- Presence of CLA increases insulin resistance, increasing chances of getting diabetes.
- Caffeine has many more side effects than it is worth for the temporary increase of energy (e.g., shakiness, nausea, vomiting, high blood pressure, heart attack, etc.).
- Product is expensive.
It appears that GNC no longer markets its Cut & Burn Physique Program through its online or actual local outlets. The product may be discontinued or put under another name. It is possible that the formulas are part of other supplements or are individual supplements on their own.
While the product has some benefits, the risks associated with some of the ingredients are not worth the purchase of this once-expensive product. Chances of getting diabetes increase along with shakiness, nausea, vomiting, high blood pressure, and heart attack through the use of the Cut & Burn Physique Program.