GNC Lean Shake 25 Review
What You Should Know
If you are in search of a meal replacement shake or bar, there are plenty of these available. Typically these products offer a good amount of protein, vitamins, and nutrients for energy. The question is, which one is right for you? GNC Lean Shake 25 is one option at your disposal. This product can be found in common GNC stores for $42.99, and it comes in flavors like rich chocolate. It is basically a meal replacement shake that is okay for women and men alike. To use this powder, you simply combine two scoops with 8-10 ounces of cold water.
- Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate)
- Carb Blend (Carrageenan, Fructooligosaccharides, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Oat Bran, Resistant Starch)
- Cocoa (Processed with Alkali)
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Creamer (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Dipotassium Phosphate)
- Vitamin and Mineral Blend
- Nonfat dry milk
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B-6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B-12
- Pantothenic Acid
GNC Lean Shake 25 is touted as a healthy meal replacement option. It is claimed to support lean muscle mass, aid the metabolism, and provide 24 vitamins and minerals to assist with overall health. This product can be consumed daily, in place of breakfast or lunch. It should keep you full and satisfied so you do not consume too many calories throughout the day. There is a special diet plan included with this shake.
As for the ingredients found in GNC Lean Shake 25, they include 25 grams of protein, numerous vitamins, and a carbohydrate blend to support energy levels. However, there are no specific ingredients to burn off fat. Regular exercise is encouraged with this meal replacement formula.
- This product can be consumed in place of a meal, which may help you cut calories.
- Plenty of vitamins and minerals are found in this GNC shake.
- There are some complaints about this shake having a bad taste.
- Some customers complained that GNC Lean Shake 25 is too sweet, and is difficult to swallow.
- There are more convenient diet pills available.
Overall, the GNC Lean Shake 25 is similar to countless other diet shakes on the market today. Like the others, it contains vitamins, minerals, and plenty of protein to stave off hunger. However, you must decide whether or not you are willing to give up meals each day, and replace them with a shake. If you are not, then it makes more sense to check into dietary supplements for weight loss that come in pill form.