What You Should Know
GNC Pro Performance® Cut & Burn Physique Program™ is a three step system created by the well known General Nutrition Centers. The three formulas included in the GNC Pro Performance® Cut & Burn Physique Program™ program are: Thermozyme™, Thermo Cardio System™ and GNC CLA.
Thermozyme™ contains CutZyme™ Enzyme Blend (Amylase and Transglucosidase), Green Tea Leaves Extract, and Caffeine. Thermo Cardio System™ contains Guarana Seed, Black Tea Leaves, Grape Skin Extract, Ginger Root, Grape Seed, and Dill Weed Extract. GNC CLA contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
Thermozyme™ contains ingredients that are natural sources of caffeine which may produce some negative side effects such as insomnia and nausea. These antioxidants will help the body metabolize fat and increase energy.
Thermo Cardio System™ also contains ingredients that are natural sources of caffeine. This product contains even more caffeine than Thermozyme. The caffeine will boost metabolism and energy, but it may lead to more side effects than it is worth. GNC CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. The acid comes from safflower oil.
- Online copy of the product label is available in PDF format.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee offered.
- Does not contain a strong appetite suppressant which is needed to make a diet and weight loss product effective.
- Does not contain a strong fat burner which is also needed to make a diet and weight loss product more effective.
- Limited information of formula ingredients is available.
- Contains caffeine which may cause several bad side effects for many people.
The GNC Pro Performance® Cut & Burn Physique Program™ costs around $70 (shipping is free on orders over $50) for a thirty day supply of all of the supplements. This may be a modest investment compared to some other products on the market, but even still may be too much for what it promises. Spending this kind of money every month for something that will likely not help you lose weight to the extent is says it will is not worth it. GNC products are very well known, but that is not necessarily because they work well. It could be the extent of their advertising budgets and the fact their stores are everywhere. Look for a weight loss supplement that includes powerful proven ingredients.