97% of dieters just want a product that’s effective. Yeah, we don’t understand the other 3%, either. We’ve noticed plenty of buzz regarding GNC Total Lean CLA, so we did an in-depth review, examining the side effects, ingredients, level of customer care and scientific studies. Plus we read countless user comments from all over the web. At this point we compacted and summarized to give you the info you need.
What You Need To Know
First off, GNC Total Lean CLA is made by General Nutrition Corporation and is available for $41.99 per 180 softgel capsules. This supplement is supposed to help you maintain lean muscle mass, enhance metabolism and support healthy body composition. The key ingredient used in this product is CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid as 2,000mg per serving. It comes from Safflower Oil. You just take two softgels once or twice a day, easy.
GNC Total Lean CLA was released in 2011 and this product does not contain any artificial colors or flavors, good choice. This supplement can be obtained from the official website and there is a return policy provided, but read on…
Lack of Real Results – “A Concern?”
We first noticed an issue with results with GNC Total Lean CLA ingredients. According to our Research Editor, “Even though CLA is quite popular as a daily supplement for maintaining lean muscle tissue, there is no solid evidence that this essential fatty acid causes weight-loss or reduced BMI (body mass index).”
One customer said, “I bought the 180 count bottle, I didn’t notice any difference after 5 weeks.”
“While it may be effective in the lean muscle mass department. I saw no change in my weight from it,” said another user.
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
Poor User Reviews – “Unhappy Customers”
There are a lot of negative customer reviews posted online for this diet aid. One user stated, “Haven’t seen any results for losing weight. The only thing that I have noticed was acne, and all over!”
Another dieter complained, “ALREADY 2 WEEKS. I DON’T SEE ANY CHANGES. NETHER MY WEIGHT NOR BODY SHAPE. I HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT.”
Our research has shown that if a specific aspect of a weight-loss product or program is very bothersome (no clinical support, bad taste, too many dieter complaints) the likelihood of real success for the long run is quite slim. This means if GNC Total Lean CLA does result in all sorts of user issues, this could be a big problem.
The Science – “Evidence?”
From what we can tell, GNC does not provide any clinical research to back up the weight-loss claims concerning GNC Total Lean CLA. Furthermore, according to WebMD, conjugated linoleic acid has not been proven effective at helping the dieter lose more. Since we at DietSpotlight need to see documented science that supports the product, we feel the need to keep searching for the best solution.
The Bottom Line – Does GNC Total Lean CLA Work?
Well now, what do we have to say at the conclusion of this one? It’s nice to see that GNC Total Lean CLA may help support lean muscle tissue. However, we have doubts about recommending this one for weight reduction and fat loss. There are actually numerous customer complaints that this product does not work at all. Furthermore, there are plenty of other CLA supplements available that sell for much less.
Dieters that need to slim down and shed pounds more rapidly, we suggest you go with a weight-loss supplement that is supported by positive customer reviews and contains clinically-proven ingredients for fat loss.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2015 is one called Leptigen. This weight-loss supplement uses four key ingredients, which have been proven in documented clinical research to help improve fat loss and kick-start metabolism. Furthermore, we can’t pinpoint any discussion of negative side effects and user comments found on the internet indicate people are seeing significant results.
It is a good sign that the company behind Leptigen is so confident they feel comfortable offering a Special Trial Offer.