GNC Triflex Review
What You Should Know
GNC Triflex is a combination of ingredients to improve joint mobility. The two main ingredients in the formula are glucosamine and chondroitin. Both are proven to improve joint function and mobility, but it takes long-term use to realize optimal results. We found some pretty good information on the supplement from GNC, but the product description is not the heart of that information. There are more than 50 product reviews for GNC Triflex. Those product reviews are responses from real people having used the supplement and those responses are extremely important to the user.
Triflex is not a weight loss supplement, but it may help the user lose weight. One of the key aspects of weight loss is exercise. If your joints are in pain, you don’t want to exercise. GNC Triflex could improve joint function enough to get you moving so you lose more weight.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Glucosamine HCl
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
- Hyaluronic Acid
Before we take a look at the ingredients and how they work to improve joint health and mobility, it is important to reveal that at least one of the ingredients is derived from shrimp. If you have an allergy to shrimp or shellfish of any kind it is important to avoid this supplement.
The two main ingredients, as stated above, are glucosamine and chondroitin. These have been used for joint support for more than a decade. Supplements should contain at least 1,500 mg of glucosamine and 1,200 mg of chondroitin, according to some medical literature. This is exactly the amount in GNC Triflex, so it looks like GNC did their research. What we didn’t find was information on how long you have to take the supplement to notice the full effect, even in the health notes on the GNC website.
- GNC Triflex contains proven ingredients known to improve joint health and reduce joint pain.
- The proven amount of glucosamine and chondroitin are included in the Triflex formula.
- This supplement can be combined with other weight loss supplements.
- May help dieters suffering from painful joints get up and start moving.
- Will not help the dieter lose weight directly.
- There is no mention that glucosamine and chondroitin takes weeks to start working.
- GNC Triflex is rather expensive at about $60 a bottle as of 2012.
GNC Triflex is a supplement with proven ingredients. We like that in a supplement, but this time around the ingredients are not used for weight loss. If a dieter needs help relieving joint pain, including pain associated with arthritis, GNC Triflex may help.