GNC Wellbeing Be Buff Review
What You Should Know
The more muscle tissue you have, the more calories your body will burn. This is simply the way the body works. Therefore if you gain lean muscle mass, your body will burn off more calories while you are at rest. This is why strength training is encouraged for weight loss, as are cardio workouts. We are going to take a good look at GNC Wellbeing Be Buff in this review. It is a powder supplement that sells for $24.99 (12.57 ounces) through GNC.
- MSM (Methylsulfonyl-methane)
- Silica (as Silicon Dioxide)
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- L-Cysteine (hydrochloride)
- Lutein (as lutein esters)
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Calcium Caseinate
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Calcium Carbonate
- Xanthan Gum
- Cellulose Gum
- Protease [from Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus mellus] and Peptidase [Aspergillus oryzae])
GNC Wellbeing Be Buff endeavors to reduce bloating, support lean muscle mass, enhance your workouts, boost the metabolism, suppress appetite, and even enhance your nails, skin and hair. This product is combined with 8-12 ounces of water (one scoop), and can be consumed once or twice each day. However, it is encouraged to consult a doctor prior to using GNC Wellbeing Be Buff powder.
The core ingredients used in this supplement formula are proteins. They include Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Soy Protein Isolate. Protein helps suppress your appetite, while improving lean muscle mass. A significant amount of Calcium and Fiber are also used in GNC Wellbeing Be Buff to help with bone strength and a healthy digestive tract. This powder comes in flavors like vanilla bean. Unfortunately this product is not sold with a money-back guarantee.
- This powder supplement provides you with 15 grams of protein per serving.
- GNC Wellbeing Be Buff offers a good amount of fiber.
- This supplement will help stave off food cravings.
- Some people have complained about the taste of GNC Wellbeing Be Buff.
- This product contains a lot of cholesterol.
- There is a warning that this supplement is not right for those trying to lose weight.
- This product does not help burn off fat.
When all is said and done, GNC Wellbeing Be Buff is not a good supplement for weight loss. This is even stated on the product label. Instead, this supplement is more for muscle gain, endurance, and workouts. It works like a protein shake to provide you with fiber, protein, and some extra nourishment. However, there are some complaints about the taste of this powder, and some customers also complained that the bag is too small. After all, it is smaller than most other protein powders.