GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured Review
What You Should Know
There is a supplement out there that can help you reach your weight loss goals. However, you need to focus on products that contain proven ingredients, and specifically supplements that are backed by real clinical research. We are going to elaborate on GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured in this review. It is a supplement that is commonly available in GNC stores, and it is marketed at people with digestive problems. As for the cost of this product, it sells for $29.99 (30 capsules).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
- Fructooligosaccharides 100mg
GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured is intended to be taken daily, one or two capsules. According to GNC, this supplement formula helps promote a healthy digestive system. It actually contains 25 billion probiotic bacteria, which are supposed to improve digestive health. This formula also supports the immune system, and helps you resist illness. You will notice an increase in bowel movements when taking GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured, and you should also notice less boating.
As for the key ingredients used in GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured capsules, this formula essentially contains bacteria. This “friendly” bacteria is claimed to restore balance to your digestive system, which in turn improves regularity. This way you experience less abdominal pains, gas, and bloating. You should not get sick as often, and you may experience some immediate weight reduction, which is intestinal bulk. There are no appetite suppressants used in GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured, and this product does not contain proven fat-burners. After taking a closer look at the official GNC website, it appears that this supplement might be discontinued.
- GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured may help improve regularity.
- This supplement might reduce gas and bloating.
- This type of digestive aid can disrupt the balance in your digestive tract.
- You will only experience temporary weight reduction with this supplement.
- GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured may have been discontinued.
- No guarantees are presented on the official website for this product.
- There are inexpensive fiber supplements that can yield similar results.
If you really take a moment to consider the purpose of GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured capsules, you will see that this product is similar to a fiber supplement. You can purchase these at any grocery store or supercenter. While this formula may help improve regularity, it will not encourage fat loss, and it will not aid with weight management for the long term. You should also consider your digestive system’s natural balance, because these types of supplements can throw off the balance. Lastly, it looks like GNC Wellbeing Be Cultured is no longer on the market.