Good N Natural Water Pill Review
What You Should Know
Do not feel badly if you have not yet reached your weight loss goal. Millions of other men and women are in the same situation. After all, losing weight is no easy task. It takes time, diligence, and real effort. This is why you see so many weight loss pills and products available today. These supplements, programs, fitness tools, and meal replacement products are intended to assist with weight loss and weight management. We are now going to elaborate on one supplement in particular, which is the Good N Natural Water Pill. You will find this product through online distributors like Lucky Vitamin for $5.99 (100 caplets) or less.
- Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate) 40 mg
- Buchu (Barosma betulina) (leaf) (from 25 mg of Buchu Leaves 4:1 Extract) 100 mg
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphytos uva-ursi) (leaf) (from 33.4 mg of Uva Ursi 3:1 Extract)100 mg
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) (berry) 20 mg
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (leaf) 100 mg
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
The Good N Natural Water Pill is a natural diuretic. It is supposed to assist the body by encouraging fluid balance, pulling out harmful toxins, and lowering blood pressure. When taking this supplement, you might notice more frequent urination and bowel movements. The directions say to take the Good N Natural Water Pill at each meal, one or two caplets, along with a glass of water.
A key ingredient mentioned for this supplement is Potassium. You receive 40 milligrams of potassium with each dose. Other ingredients used in Good N Natural Water Pills are Parsley, Juniper Berry, Buchu Leaf Extract, and Uva Ursi Leaf Extract. These are diuretics that assist the body with urination and bowel movements. A number of user reviews are posted on websites that sell the Good N Natural Water Pill.
- The ingredient label is posted on dealer websites.
- This supplement provides potassium to assist with overall good health.
- There are several complaints about this supplement not working at all.
- Good N Natural Water Pills may cause frequent urination.
- There are no fat burning ingredients used in this formula.
- This supplement will not suppress appetite.
While it is nice to see that the Good N Natural Water Pill offers potassium, this supplement is not the most ideal choice for real, long-term weight loss. After all, this product is essentially just a diuretic, which assists the body by increasing urination and bowel movements. However, there are no key ingredients used in this product to suppress appetite or burn off fat. Therefore this supplement is not specifically for fat loss. Also, this water pill might lead to some side effects, such as dehydration.